ad: Mountaingoat-1

Having a little fun with a scammer

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WY4J, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KE7DN

KE7DN Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice,very nice.

2. AA8GK

AA8GK Ham Member QRZ Page

NICELY DONE!!!! Too funny. By the way, I DO have the QSK-5 for sale WITH THE 2.21 Gigawatt Option! Give me a call! ;-)_

3. KN5WDM

KN5WDM Ham Member QRZ Page

Old farts tradding post hAS the flux capactor it is used with the semnial for a good connection while your wife is in the usa we Americans do deliver the package. i could use a couple 807 dor knob secure lock downs email me i am good on qrz. 73`a Hi Hi

4. WB4AEJ

WB4AEJ Ham Member QRZ Page

ROTFL! You're AWFUL!

73, Fred, WB4AEJ

5. KG4KZG

KG4KZG Ham Member QRZ Page

[QUOTEJeffrey Dahmer's All You Can Eat Restaurant
    1525 Big Bird Blvd.
    Muppettown, FL 31555
    /QUOTE]

You picked the most expensive restaurant.
    Probably costs an arm and a leg.:rolleyes:
    Really funny read.

6. VA7ZZT

VA7ZZT Ham Member QRZ Page

7. WY4J

WY4J Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for your concern but Florida is not Canada. Just my neighborhood has more firepower stashed away that the entire Canadian armed forces. This is Florida where is easier to purchase an assault rifle than a ham sandwich. This is Florida where the law states that you stand your ground and do not have to retreat. This is Florida where now a warning shot is legal before you place two in the chest. Please keep this information handy in case you ever need it. As for me, my big concern is how many body bags to use when one of those scammers tries anything. My hobby and personal life revolves around physical fitness and firearms so I definitely feel for anyone who might be stupid enough to show his face while brandishing any sort of weapon.

8. KB3PHL

KB3PHL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is even funnier than using a Freon horn to shatter eardrums of annoying telemarketers that keep calling all hours of the day.

9. KG7HVR

KG7HVR Ham Member QRZ Page

too funny... I love it . reminds me of the yahoo email spam days where they tell you that you won the uk national british lottery

10. KG7HVR

KG7HVR Ham Member QRZ Page

thats a great idea

11. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

Of course you did not.

I did.

I check my mailbox every morning.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

12. N0RSN

N0RSN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

HAHA thanxs for the good read. Brillant you got 27 grandchildren Sea of Tranquility, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, Sea of Tranquility, Muppets and Atari 2600 all in the same conversation hahah good stuff. Although cation should be key with these criminals. I used to do the same with phone callers. haha good times

13. KD7YVV

KD7YVV Ham Member QRZ Page

I have several favorites:

The paranoid caller: Who are you? How did you get this number? You're watching me aren't you? I know it's you! etc. etc.
    They usually hang up.

The cemetery worker: Hello, we are so glad you called. You must be interested in the job position!
    It pays well, $35.00 an hour. It's recession proof, you can't get fired! We hire everyone that inquires!
    Our business, well, I guess you could say, we just bury the competition!
    Our business is so lucrative it runs 365 days a year. People are just dying to be a part of it!
    I can't begin to tell you the thousands of dollars people pay just for the opportunity.
    There's no shortage of supply. Our last employee? Oh, he had to shovel off......
    The demand is so great, most places don't have enough room for burying the bodies.

My all time favorite: (Trek readers will get the reference)
    Please enter security code. (if they don't hang up and try a few numbers) "Section 31, Starfleet ID?" If they haven't hung up by this time, I grill them on how they
    got the number, and tell them the call is being traced. (A quick lookup usually reveals a mobile phone out of country) After they hang up, I wait a few minutes and start
    ringing the number back. If it isn't spoofed/disconnected, I hound it until it is. :) I've had people threaten to kill me etc. I tell em, go ahead, try your best, I'm from Jersey
    and never backed down from or have been afraid of any man.

Been a couple of years since I got such calls, guess my number has gotten around as a number not to call.
    I guess being from NJ makes me a bit unbalanced, but I do love a good laugh, and any time I can cost a scammer
    time is time well spent.

14. KV3D

KV3D Ham Member QRZ Page

"Jeffrey Dahmer's All You Can Eat Restaurant."

What kind of work is available there? That was a priceless exchange.

15. N0RRS

N0RRS Ham Member QRZ Page

The perfect question would have been "What is Western Union?"
    LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.