ad: UR5CDX-1

Change to new callsign and alias the previous one

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by EA4EB, Jan 8, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. EA4EB

EA4EB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi!

My new callsign is EA4EB. I thought I could manage it to create an alias by myself but it seems that this option is not valid for EA callsigns. Could you please make it my primary callsign and put EA4GDV as an alias?

Thanks you very much!

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Jus let me check

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Alejandro,

According to QRZ policy, it is not allowed to have more than an account. This is a violation of our rules.

What we will do is:

This account that you has created EA4EB will be deleted because it is not allowed to have more that one account.

I will change EA4GDV to EA4EB and I will set your old call as alias, so people can find you.

Let me check and I will inform you.

4. EB1BSV

Your call has been changed.

73, Julio

5. EA4EB

EA4EB Ham Member QRZ Page

Perfect, thank you very much!

6. EB1BSV

Enjoy