ad: Mountaingoat-1

*ATTENTION* My Daughter is Missing

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N4DLT, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4DLT

N4DLT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Almost forgot. People, this is not a discussion about who has or don't have custody. That IS NOT the issue here. The issue is that my daughter has been missing since November 11th and I am trying to get the word out to as many people in as many places as humanly possible. Lets try to keep this on target.

Sorry if I just came across hard, but most of you probably have no idea as to how this feels or the worry that I am going through every day. Anyway, with that said....

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/WestphalenPhoto

2. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I think most of us who are parents have a pretty good idea exactly what you're going through.

I get worried if I don't hear from one of my kids within an hour of when I expect to. And although my youngest is over 18 and in college, I can't sleep until she's home or I know exactly where she is.

We're all hoping she's with a friend and they're just having fun hiding out, like this is a big party. We hope.

Keep us updated.

3. N7YQC

N7YQC Ham Member QRZ Page

David,
    Sorry I just heard I have passed this on to Southern Nye County Ares management so we'll be looking in southern Nevada.

4. N4DLT

5. KE5ZRT

KE5ZRT Ham Member QRZ Page

I have posted this information on our local ARES website, and I have emailed all of our local ARES members. Also, I am providing this information to all of the TSA employees that I supervise at Amarillo.

Please keep us posted on any updates.

Regards,

Chris Seright, KE5ZRT

6. KE0LCL

KE0LCL QRZ Member QRZ Page

ill keep my guys down south infromed

hey all the stations who check into the linked repeater net on the 146.805 down in georgia make sure to metion this or i will
    KJ4ILK rock spring georgia ricky simble

7. IZ2NYY

IZ2NYY Ham Member QRZ Page

Understand the pain

Hy David, i cannot be usefull from Italy, but i can some way understand a lite what you're living. Last year on summer holidays we lost our two years daughter for about 10 minutes; i was not able to run, cry or do anything could had a sense. The worst feeling ever in my life; reading tour posts took me back to' those minutes and i really hope you can do asap what i'm doing now.....watching at my daughter (now 3 years old) sitting on my knees.

We don't know each other, but i hope a friendly word could have been of some help for you.

73s

Pippo IZ2NYY

8. N4DLT

Thank you all who are spreading the word. As of today, 11/29/2010 there is still no word from police, or mother. We are stuck just waiting.

9. KU0G

KU0G Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave:
    Is the mother missing, too, or do you mean that she hasn't heard anything from Tabitha?

73 de Jim, KU0G

10. WS2L

WS2L Guest

My prayers are with you and your family that your daughter is found to be safe and unharmed.

11. W1MRC

W1MRC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Per his FB page, his daughter Tabitha has been found!!!!

12. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

That is FANTASTIC!

Details, please!! Is she okay? Was she just doing kid stuff? Enquiring minds want to know!

But whatever, congratulations and keep her safe!:)

13. W6KMD

W6KMD Ham Member QRZ Page

Thats good news!

14. WJ6R

WJ6R Ham Member QRZ Page

15. N4DLT

*ATTENTION*

It is with great happiness that I am pleased to inform everyone that my daughter has been found!!

Seems she was hiding out at a friends house and called her older sister who in turn, turned her in. Good job Jessica!

I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you who helped in this matter by passing on the news and spreading the word. Thank you ALL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.