ad: CQMM-1

Amateur Radio contacts between Georgia and Russia cease

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 4L2M

4L2M Ham Member QRZ Page

Unfortunately some Russian Radioamateurs excpecting about new DXCC Country from UKrain, Sevastopol Region like RA5U, but fortunately no Ukrain occupation yet.

2. 4L2M

4L2M Ham Member QRZ Page

stop Russians amateurs

On the 80 meters still all Russian amateurs in the open case prooving Georgian occupation.
    Georgia goverment cease Diplomatic releations between Russia.
    We, Georgian amateurs (exept 1-2) stopping works with Russian amateurs, they are again sending unfriendly nessages to Georgian amateurs and breaking radio amateurs international rules.

3. RX9TX

RX9TX Ham Member QRZ Page

NP. Kosovo? Are they separatists or freedom fighters? All what Russia is saying is that all cases should be ruled on same principles. We do let the nations get their sovereignity, or we don't. Yes (in all cases), or NO (in all cases). What is the difference between a freedom fighter (Boston tea, remember) and a separatist? Mel Gibson's character in "The Patriot" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/ , who is he, a separatist, deserving to be annihilated in a sleep with all his family, or a hero, deserving to be honoured and remembered? Bet your answer depends on what you think is good for you or your country. What we really need, is ONE rule for all conflicts like that, independently of what your government think about it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  4. 4L2M

4L2M Ham Member QRZ Page

If Russians has uncleared questions about Kosovo, you need to occupaed Georgia, Ukraine and Estonia? Why do you have your head on your shoulders? Because you need to think

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  5. M1BPT

M1BPT Ham Member QRZ Page

Personally , I too will answer any stations who see fit to call in , we should treat all our fellow amateurs with both dignity and respect and offer help where ever we can, Maybe our own flavour of deplomacy could Succeed where others cant. We all joined our esteemed hobby to make the world a better place. It is widely known that 3 things in life spoil friendship Money , Religion & Politics. Please can we now get back to what we do best working the world in the name of peace and humanity.

Best 73s Paul M1BPT JO02FV
    Professional Communicator 30+ Years

6. RA3MD

RA3MD Ham Member QRZ Page

Absolutely right dear Paul!
    Ham radio must be out of Politics, Religion and Trade.
    I am too will answer any stations who see fit to call in.

Best 73 Andy RA3MD

7. 4L2M

4L2M Ham Member QRZ Page

Just one question:
    Would you answer and say 73 and GL to the Russian Amateur, who is sitting in the tank, bombing your home, killing your family and after 10 minuts he calling you on the 20 meter bands?

8. 4L2M

4L2M Ham Member QRZ Page

...and must be out of the killing of the Geotgian People too?

9. RA3MD

mr. Mamuka you think Russian soldiers in South Osetija have not home, family, children ? Why then your armies have shot them in night on August 8?
    At Russian was lost in 1941-1945 much people , but we answer for Germany station.

de RA3MD Andy

10. 4L5A

4L5A QRZ Lifetime Member #68 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Dear Andy,
    Using second World War like example is not right
    First of all Second World War was not between Russia and Germany like you know for sure
    Propably you dont know how many georgians is killed in that war?
    This war is completely different and please dont use second world war like example
    Im still on the position we dont have to mix politic to ham radio but on the same time things which going on is not supporting relationship between people and not only between russian and georgian people because more and more nations is involve in that conflict

73 Al 4L5A

11. RA3MD

Yes Dear Alex , my example is not right of course , sorry for ALL !
    But I can not understand, why write only about Georgia and do not write about destroyed completely your armies - capital of South Osetja ? And more Russian soldiers who is dead at the first o'clock after an attack of Georgia on Southern Osetija. And of course you know this soldiers is PP (Power of Peace)!
    Best 73 for ALL , and we need for Peace around of the World for all peoples!
    de RA3MD Andy

12. 4L5A

4L5A QRZ Lifetime Member #68 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Andy,
    This world is not black or white and sure this is not place to start political discussion with my opinion
    I dont think you have statistic how many russian and georgian militaries is killed in that war and also how many civilians is killed and I dont have lot information about that also
    I agree that we need Peace and I hope that will happen soon anyway
    We dont need to mix politics in to ham radio

73 Al 4L5A

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  13. KE5HSW

KE5HSW Ham Member QRZ Page

russia invades georgia is like

russia invading georgia or any other area is like the united states invading canada or mexico! or even cuba!

14. RA3MD

Hi Mark!
    And on an example of Iraq, Russia should search for the nuclear weapon in Canada or any other country around of USA?
    Learn a history and will be you know a lot of new!
    We in Russia too look any other TV and the books we read everyones.
    And most of all we like HAM Radio. We the fans of HAM Radio!

73! de RA3MD Andy

15. AE4FB

AE4FB QRZ Member QRZ Page

WAT AWARD - Worked All Tanks

Wow! This sounds like stupid American talk radio propaganda of the Republican kind! Maybe you have been watching too much American Fox News, Mamuka? ;-) But what does one expect a country that is in the clutches of Mr. Saakashivili, an American Puppet, educated as a lawyer at and Ivy League school to run defacto colonies around the world ;-)

Besides you wouldn't use 20 Meters on a tank to target/target to tank contact of say, at the most 15km and in hilly country. It would be to close but out of the line of sight. You would use 80M for a nice nvis contact. And, if you were already in contact with the Tanker Ham, Mr. Borris, he wouldn't shell a fellow ham anyway. So, protect your family and QSO with that tank.

"Hey, Borris. Stop the shelling! Your are getting too close to my shack and antennas and the Georgian Army left an hour ago as fast as their little American and Israeli supplied boots would take them.”

“Oh! Sorry Mamuka! The Israeli jam our communications and we had not heard of that.. My apologies. I will send you a fine Russian amplifier tube to make up to you.”

“Oh! Ok Borris, Make it a GU-34. Thanks, and be more careful.”

"Ok, Mamuka. A GU-34 it is.my fellow Caucasian and please watch out what those crazy Bushnik Americans try to put you up to. We are much closer neighbors and the Americans only want you for your big oil pipeline but they will not respect you in the morning." 73
    See how much nicer it is, Mamuka?

From your Imperialist American Friend.

Вау! Эт звучает как тупоумная американская пропаганда культурного канала республиканского вида! Возможно вы наблюдали слишком много американских новостей Fox, Mamuka? ; -) Но что делает одно надейтесь страну которой в муфтах га-н Saakashivili, американская марионетка, образованное как законовед на и школа лиги плюща для того чтобы побежать de facto колонии вокруг мира; -)

Кроме вас wouldn' польза t 20 метров на пристрелть бака/цель к контакту бака говорит, на большой части 15km и в холмистой стране. Она была бы закрыть но из линии визирования. Вы использовали бы 80M для славного контакта nvis. И, если вы были уже в контакте с ветчиной топливозаправщика, то г-н Borris, он wouldn' раковина t товарищеская ветчина так или иначе. Так, защитите ваши семью и QSO с тем баком.

"Hey, Borris. Остановите обстреливать! Ваш получайте слишком близко к моей лачуге и антенны и Georgian армия вышли час тому назад как быстрым по мере того как ботинки их немногой американские и израильские поставленные приняли бы их."

"Oh! Огорченное Mamuka! Израильское варенье наши сообщения и мы не услышало того. Мои извинения. Я пошлю вами точную русскую пробку усилителя для того чтобы составить к вам."

"Oh! Одобренное Borris, делает им GU-34. Спасибо, и более тщательны. 73,"

" О'кей, Mamuka. GU-34 оно кавказское is my товарищеское и пожалуйста наблюдает вне чего те шальные американцы Bushnik пробуют положить вас до. Мы гораздо близкее соседи и американцы только хотят вас для вашего большого нефтепровода но они не будут уважать вас в morning. 73"

См. насколько славного оно, Mamuka?

73, От вашего друга американца империалиста.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.