ad: UR5CDX-1

Adding Additional Callsign

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by ZL3TOM, Mar 5, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. ZL3TOM

ZL3TOM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Everyone

I am from New Zealand and just recently got a secondary Callsign sign how do I get my secondary callsign to qrz so it links to my main callsign?

Thomas

ZL3TOM / ZL3KY

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Let me check

3. ZL3TOM

Hi

Upon checking ZL3KY There seems to be already a QRZ member with that callsign

I am happy to provide my license to prove that I know own that call

My idea is some how to get my secondary callsign linked in to my main call or have a page my secondary callsign

Thomas

ZL3TOM / ZL3KY

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Let me check

5. ZL3TOM

Hi

Any Updates , I am willing to provide Amateur License for ZL3KY as I now own that and am I able to have control over it / or have it linked to my current callsign zl3tom

any help is apricated

Thomas

ZL3TOM & ZL3KY

6. GM1SXW

GM1SXW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Thomas,
    Will it let you add the new callsign as an Alias?
    I had trouble with adding /P and /M as adding them as Special callsigns wouldn't link to my main page but removing them then adding as Aliases now links as expected.
    Hope that works for you. If not, maybe raise a ticket in Help Center (Centre)

7. ZL3TOM

Hey

Upon mucking around I added ZL3KY as a station eg to manage and it accepted it so I now have access to that callsign qrz page ZL3KY now all set up with log and qrz for my secondary callsign

The team must of released it so obtaining access was easy

Thomas

ZL3TOM / ZL3KY

8. EB1BSV

enjoy