ad: Mountaingoat-1

A question of credibility and integrity.

Discussion in 'Policies, Guidelines and Terms of Use' started by N6YG, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. M3KXZ

M3KXZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Of course, it could simply be that nobody else had had experience of the particular tape you were asking about. After all, you said
    Perhaps it's just as simple as that.

2. M3KXZ

Pippa says the same [​IMG]

3. K9STH/SK

K9STH/SK QRZ Member QRZ Page

RH:

The giving of an idea as to when the thread is to be locked down is to give everyone a chance to make their position known and to react to the posts of others. Of course, there are those who want the thread locked down immediately and there are those who want it to continue forever. By giving a definite time frame this allows everyone who really wants to comment time to do so. This is the "fairest" thing, in my opinion, to do. Of course, not everyone will be happy no matter what is done.

I play no favorites by giving everyone a chance to comment. It is up to those who want to comment to make their posts before the thread is locked.

Glen, K9STH

4. K9STH/SK

K9STH/SK QRZ Member QRZ Page

KXZ:

I think that the 3-year old Godchild, who covered her ears and frowned as the Prince and his bride were kissing, might end up the "star" of the whole event!

Glen, K9STH

5. M3KXZ

Yep Glen. My wife and I cracked up when we saw that. Hands over the ears again as the Lancaster flew overhead. I was watching her at one point expecting her to stick a finger up her nose....but it never happened! :)

6. AC0H

AC0H Ham Member QRZ Page

Nope couldn't be.
    There's a vast QRZ conspiracy to keep the author from getting more attention.
    How dare one of MY earth shatteringly spectacular posts be "moderated", or ignored by all but a Tech licensee!

7. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

You get the ribbon for Comment OF The Week. :D

8. KA4DPO

KA4DPO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I really hate Brussel Sprouts and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it.

9. W5RB

W5RB Guest

Stop on by for a drink , I've been missin' you .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
  10. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

11. N7RJD

N7RJD Ham Member QRZ Page

Still making broad generalizations as we point our insults are we?
    All that can come of sour grapes is sour whine I guess.

12. W5RB

W5RB Guest

Oh geez , get over yourself . If you think that's a threat , you're takin' this stuff way too seriously . It was intended as humor , and a bit of commentary , but sure as hell never a threat . Sheesh . Mods , please delete the graphic in that post . I'll make this request in PM , as well .

13. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

So much ANGER and HOSTILITY in this thread!!! Just like the Ops avatar.

Maybe he oughta change it to THIS and life will be better for him

[​IMG]

14. VE7DCW

VE7DCW Ham Member QRZ Page

Ron .... I know of a place that refused to serve her a drink ..... and she was proud to have been banned?? oh well ....

I'm enjoying the tropical weather of the island ......it is indeed healthier for you! :D

15. KG4CGC

KG4CGC Ham Member QRZ Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.