ad: Retevis-1

You've heard of Quartzfest* but did you know we now have a monthly Newsletter?

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KR1SS, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KR1SS

KR1SS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey, have you seen our new Quartzfest* Newsletter yet? Quartzfest* has been in existence since 1997 and I'm proud as Quartzfest's Organizer to announce that this month, July 2012, we have a fully formatted and informational newsletter that covers a variety of topics including an "Ask an Elmer" column.

For those of you who haven't seen the July newsletter, drop by our Quartzrfest* website www.quartzfest.org and at the top of the page, click "newsletter". There are two versions, both .pdf files but one is small (about 600kb) for easy and fast downloading, the other is larger (1.10Mb) and higher quality in case you want to print the newsletter. While on our website, feel free to browse the site and enjoy our pictures and reports from past Quartzfest's.

My plan as of now is to have a Quartzfest* newsletter published each month and it will be both posted on the website and sent to subscribers by email on the 1st of each month.

If you want it our Quartzfest* Newsletter delivered to your email inbox simply click subscribe on the website and enter the requested information...it's painless and only takes a few seconds.

If you haven't already made plans to attend Quartzfest* along with me and hundreds of other hams...INCLUDING FRED AA7BQ, QRZ.com founder and owner, and Gordon West WB6NOA , put January 15th - 25th on your calendar NOW!!!

If you haven't registered on our Yahoo! groups yet, we have two of them. Feel free to join both...
    1. "Quartzfest_Wanderers" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quartzfest_wanderers/?yguid=518264060 (for everyday use to keep in contact with friends or discuss antennas, RV issues, etc.)
    2. "Quartzfest" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quartzfest/ (for Quartzfest planning ONLY)

I hope you enjoy reading the newsletter and you're having a safe and fun filled summer.

Steve KO4QT
    Quartzfest* Organizer

2. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

It is already on my calendar, for snow skiing.

3. KR1SS

KR1SS Ham Member QRZ Page

But Bryan, You could be spending your time in January in Arizona with Roy and the Western Country Cousins during Quartzfest while wearing t shirt and shorts instead of down parka and a toboggan.

Have fun,

Steve KO4QT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.