ad: wmr-1

XML Subscription Expired?

Discussion in 'QRZ XML Logbook Data' started by W2GHD, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W2GHD

W2GHD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello,

For the past few days I've no longer had access to the XML database via HRD. The "slow" call sign info options works however.

Could my XML subscription have expired even though I'm listed as an XML member on my call sign page?

If so, how do I renew?

Thank you,

Ed W2GHD

2. W4PG

W4PG QRZ Lifetime Member #279 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Ed:

Looking at your profile it appears that you are still subscribed to the XML database. However, I need to check with an administrator to make sure. In the mean time, I'm sure you've checked HRD over to make sure all is ok there, right?

Hang tight.

.............Bob

3. W2GHD

W2GHD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Bob,

Thanks for the quick reply. I upgraded to the latest version of HRD a few days ago and have posted questions on the HDR forums asking if anyone else has experienced this problem, no repsonse as yet. Coincidental? Not sure but it's the most likely explaination.

I'm pretty sure the proper settings are in place. To make sure I re-entered my logon and password in HRD.

I'm pretty sure it's an operator problem. Thanks for letting me know my subscription's active. One less thing to worry about!

Ed W2GHD

4. WS2L

WS2L Guest

Ed,

Check your Private Messages, info on your XML package.

5. K2DSL

K2DSL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I can't check out the system here at QRZ, but I do know that with HRD, if you leave the program running, it will eventually time out the token the XML subscription needs and not renew it. All that is needed is to close HRD and re-launch it (at least the logbook program) and it acquires a new XML token and lookups return for a while.

HRD needs to try, on a XML lookup failure, to renew the token and lookup again. It has been reported for a long time, but no change to HRD has been made.

K2DSL - David

6. KG2GL

KG2GL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I subscribed to the XML service yesterday. I only rec the name of the callsign operator on to my logbook, Win-EQF2. Is this problem because of the QRZ system upgrade performed saturday?
    Thnx
    73 KG2GL-Tony

7. K2DSL

8. K2DSL

I just noticed your profile shows as an XML subscriber now - is everything working as expected?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.