ad: Radclub22-1

WB9WHI - Brad Kleemann - SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by WB9YZU, Nov 26, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB9YZU

WB9YZU Ham Member QRZ Page

Brad was originally licensed as WN9WHI, and when he earned his General, became WB9WHI.
    Brad was a long time friend, and one whom I credit with teasing me into getting my code up to 5WPM to pass the Novice, then General. As he slowly lost mobility due to MD, religion, family, friends, ham radio, and work kept him in touch with the world.

Brad lost his battle with MD in September 2023. He will be missed!

WB9WHI de WB9YZU 73 my friend - SK

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Bradford M. Kleemann, WB9WHI SK

Madison – Bradford Mark Kleemann, age 62, passed away on Monday September 4, 2023, at the UW Hospital. He was born August 9, 1961, in Madison, son of Walter and Louise (Heimlich) Kleemann. He graduated from LaFollette High School and UW Madison. Bradford attended Geneva Campus Church and Bread of Life Church. He worked as a database system analyst at Ultratech for 33 years. WB9WHI was an avid ham radio operator.
    Bradford is survived by his sister Diane; niece Jodi (Vince) Jardine; nephew Joshua Hill; uncle Karl Kleemann of Sun Prairie; great-niece Hannah Jardine, all of Rockford, Illinois. He is preceded in death by his parents.
    A funeral will be held at 11:30 AM on Saturday September 9, 2023, at CRESS FUNERAL HOME, 3325 E. Washington Ave. Madison. Visitation will be from 10:30 AM until the service at the funeral home on Saturday. A luncheon at the funeral home will follow the burial at Roselawn Memorial Park.
    Memorials may be made to MDA, his churches, or his family.
    Cress Funeral & Cremation Service
    3325 E. Washington Ave.
    Madison (608) 249-6666
    https://www.cressfuneralservice.com/obituaries/bradford-kleemann