ad: ProAudio-1

wa2lee (sk) 08-12-14 73 and 88

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by KC2YGH, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KC2YGH

KC2YGH Ham Member QRZ Page

Today we say 73 and 88 to a member of a local club who was active in the Hobby. Our friend was killed by no fault our his own, Just at the wrong place at the wrong time. No name are being given at this time to respect the family during their time of mourning. You were a great man and will truly be missed. You were a valued member of the hobby, and your community. A loving husband, and father. you will always be missed and never forgotten 73 and 88 to you my friend

2. KC2TCM

KC2TCM Ham Member QRZ Page

We're gonna miss ya, Lee... Hopefully the DX up there is strong, and the QRM minimal... :)

3. W2ACC

W2ACC Ham Member QRZ Page

Lee

Great guy and fellow ham we will miss you.... if there is a way ....CQ DX my friens

4. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Sincere Condolences to all who knew Harold "Lee" Schutt WA2LEE.

I got this in an email. when I have more information I will pass it along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all,

The calling hours for Lee Schutt will be at the Fuller Funeral Home, 190 Buffalo St, Canandaigua on Tuesday, August 19 from 2 to 4pm and 6 to 8pm. The funeral will be at the same place, on Wednesday, August 20 at 10am.

Cards can be sent to 2228 Archer Road, Clifton Springs, NY 14432. Details on flowers or donations are pending.

There will be an obituary in the Sunday Messenger, which will probably have more details.

Than you for your prayers for Lee and his family.

73, Tom Sanders KB2NCI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

73 K2HAT Lee Hatfield Jr

5. KB2HSS

KB2HSS Ham Member QRZ Page

Lee, WA2LEE was a very good personal friend of mine, actually I was the one who talked to him about the hobby and gave him the push to get licensed. He always would help anyone in need and could fix anything. He was a very special person who will never be forgotten. 73 my friend, Chet

6. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Sincere Condolences.

Harold "Lee" Schutt CLIFTON SPRINGS - Lee Schutt, 57, passed away suddenly on Aug. 12, 2014.

A dedicated 27-year employee for the town of Hopewell, Lee was a true jack of all trades.

He enjoyed his Harley, working in his garage and was always willing to help others. He was known to support his family in whatever adventure they were involved.
    A true dedicated family man!

Lee held an amateur extra class license which is the highest obtainable. He was an active member of the Squaw Island Amateur Radio Club and the ham radio community.

He leaves behind his devoted, loving wife, Bree; children, Todd (Karissa) Schutt, Michael (Rebecca) Irish, Rachel Schutt and Brian (Cecily) Schutt; mother, Beth Schutt; sister, Linda Schutt; six precious grandchildren; two special nephews; sisters-in-law, Justine (Frank) Zentner, Sofia (Patrick) Morabito and Dee Barth; and brother-in-law, Walt Barth.

Lee was predeceased by his father, Harold Schutt; and brother-in-law, Tonie Barth.

Friends may call on Tuesday, August 19, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. at Fuller Funeral Home Inc., 190 Buffalo St., Canandaigua.

A 10 a.m. funeral service will be held on Wednesday, August 20, at the funeral home. Burial will be in Brookside Cemetery.

Those interested, may donate to Squaw Island Amateur Radio Club to support the 4-H scholarship foundation. Donations may be sent to Tom Sanders, 6310 Gillis Road, Victor, NY 14564.

To share a memory or to express condolences online, please visit www.fullerfh.com.

Published in MPNnow on Aug. 17, 2014 -

See more at: http://obituaries.mpnnow.com/obitua...pid=172136151&fhid=27494#sthash.6dYu5wnx.dpuf

73 K2HAT Lee Hatfield Jr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.