ad: CQMM-1

The Wide Area Network Repeater System Emergency Services Net Welcomes ALL! wanrs.com

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by K3WS, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. K3WS

K3WS Ham Member QRZ Page

The Wide Area Network Repeater System Emergency Services Net Welcomes Everyone in our coverage area.:cool:

The WAN-RS has expanded to cove most of the East Coast and we would like to welcome everyone in our coverage area to join us for our Sunday Night Emergency Services Net. This net Originates in West Central PA every Sunday night at 9:01 PM Eastern on a repeater as listed on WANRS.com This is a roll call net and you can sign up now at Net@WANRepeater.Net

We hope to hear you there while you become part of the resources to help test communications making us ready as needed.

You may also connect your properly working, echolink disabled, AllStar Node to our AllStar Node 2135 for this net. Visit our site for echolink restriction.:rolleyes:

Emergency service announcements welcome and encouraged.:D

WAN-RS EMERGENCY NET SCRIPT

This is ________ Calling the Wide Area Network Repeater System Emergency Services Net.

This will be a “Roster Roll Call” Net, my name is ________ and I will be your net control station.

This net will begin with a call for any announcements or training information relating to ARES, ACS, Or RACES. Next the net will take check-ins from the Roster Roll call. When this is completed, the net will then take check-ins from any stations. You do not need to be registered with ARES, ACS or RACES to participate in this net- any licensed station is welcome.

The Following procedures will be used during this net:
    · WAN-REPEATER Core members will be called first
    · Then anyone who has checked in consistently for the past three nets will be called.
    · Then, the remainder of the net roster will be called.
    · After two nets not checked in, names will be moved to the bottom of the list and will not get called. They must be re-added to the list to be called again.
    · There are two ways to be added to the list.
    1. Send an email to Net@WANrepeater.net,
    2. After Three consecutive check-ins, you name will be Auto-Added to the list
    ·
    Net stand by
    This is _______ Calling the WAN-REPEATER, Emergency Servn5nices Net

Are there any ARES, ACS or RACES Emergency Coordinators with traffic for the net?

(Pause for Announcements)

We will now begin the Roster Roll Call.

Reaching the end of the Roster Roll Call, I will not take open and late check-ins.

Closing
    This is ______ Net control. I would like to thank everyone who checked in this evening for their time and input. I would also like to thank everyone who maintains the Wide Area Network, and Target repeaters for our use of these systems. This net will meet again next Sunday evening at 9:01PM Eastern time.

Full System Details can be found at WWW.WANRS.COM

The net is now closed and all repeater system links are now open for “Undirected” amateur use. Good Night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.