ad: M2Ant-1

SV1BSX - A friend is gone.

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by SV9OFO, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. SV9OFO

SV9OFO Ham Member QRZ Page

I Haven't met Mak in person, nor had I any QSO's with the excellent operator and engineer. But I drooled over his accomplishments, and Mak was the guy that made me see ham satellites with the eye they deserve to be seen, through a compehensive and enormously informative series of articles that were published online on the "5-9 report" magazine. Unfortunately for non-greek readers, those articles are in Greek.

As Mak had an excel on computers as he had on ham radio, he probably maintained his own QRZ lookup page, and probably others as well. But since the password is in heaven with him, pse add a notification that qsl will probably won't be received for times to come if he hadn't manage to send them before the sad event. His loss was totally unexpected, therefore I don't know how long ago had he QSL pending for postage. Please do as you see fit.

some reference (in english as well)
    http://www.5-9report.gr/59report/5-9 REPORT vol88.pdf

SW9OFO

2. N1BHH

N1BHH Ham Member QRZ Page

This would be best posted in the Silent Keys forum. I'm not a moderator, just making the suggestion. ;)

3. SV9OFO

SV9OFO Ham Member QRZ Page

You are most probably right, I just didn't know where to post.

Mods, please do as you see fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.