ad: CQMM-1

SK, K4CLF

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N3CDF, Feb 24, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N3CDF

N3CDF Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

K4CLF, K4CLF please respond. Negative contact with K4CLF. He took his final breath today and became a Silent Key on 2-21-24 Rest in Peace Dad. Some of you may have made contact with him during the last few years as he was quite an active POTA hunter. At least I have him in my Log. Screenshot_2022_07_07_171310.jpg

2. NZ4X

NZ4X Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Swapmeet Lead QRZ Page

Very sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Clifton.

3. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Clifton L Fussell, K4CLF SK

Clifton L Fussell March 27, 1939 - February 21, 2024
    Graveside service for Clifton will be on Monday, March 4, 2024, at 11:00am at Mt Olive Baptist Cemetery in Polk City, FL
    Clifton Fussell passed away on February 21, 2024, in Auburndale. He was born in Polk City on March 27, 1939. He was in road construction for over 30 years.

He had a passion for being in the air and was a pilot in his younger years and restored old cars.
    Clifton is a veteran of the US Airforce and served his country for 4 years.
    Clifton also had a collection of guns and coins he liked to show off. Later in life he was a hand radio operator.

Clifton is survived by 2 sons, Wayne Fussell (Linda) and Brian Fussell, four grandchildren, Katie, Gabrielle, Seth and Morgan; great grandson, Bryson.
    https://theobituaryapp.com/obituaries/clifton-l-fussell/4688922

N3CDF likes this.