ad: Retevis-1

SILENT KEY PU5CEL

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by PY4MAB, Jan 16, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. PY4MAB

PY4MAB Ham Member QRZ Page

With much sadness I communicate the death of friend André Luiz Moydana Soares PU5CEL who was on treatment against nodules in the pancreas and did not resist.

His wake happened today on January 16, 2018 in the chapel of St. Benedict in Lages Santa Catarina.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1427545027

Three months and four days of much sadness and also moments that made us believe that the fight was at the end and the cure had arrived. But life brings us surprises. Day 3 my husband André Luis Maydana Soares returned to the hospital. A fever was not enough. Examinations and tests, then the so feared cysts in the pancreas, infected. There is no way to delay their retreat now. I come here, in this medium of communication, where you reach people of all places, known and unknown, but with a good heart, where I ask you to pray for tomorrow at 8:00 or 9:00, God guide the hands of the doctors and remove all impurity from his abdomen. And the end of the nightmare is over. And he can get back home. I count again with the chain of prayer of all. Thanks in advance for him and my family. Q God bless each one of you who cheer for Sgt MAYDANA. Lages SC. AMEN.
    Regina Soares

The world preaches many surprises. Many make us suffer, bring sorrow, pain and mourning. His departure, so premature, was one of those unforeseeable surprises of fate that sweeps us off the ground. No one could imagine that you would leave us so soon. May God enlighten my brother and comfort the whole family. I saved so many lives. mourning! Ricardo Viana Soares.

We are in mourning.
    An incredible master gave QRT here in this plan and will do a QSO with our GADU.

We lost a serene, humble soul, a warrior human being and an overly good person.
    PU5CEL, will always be remembered.
    I will miss Brother, may his family overcome the lack of this wonderful being, a sensational star, I had already told him personally that I admired him a lot.

Be among the best on your peace plan!

PU5CEL.jpg PU5CEL 2.jpg PU5CEL 3.jpg