ad: chuckmartin

September 11, 2002 - Patriot Day

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Dec 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. AE4FB

AE4FB QRZ Member QRZ Page

Mark,
    Only cloned, closed minds know which posts to censor at your request... or was it a whine.
    For the rest of you, here are the type of emails that Mr. Schneider recommends.
    de AE4FB

To:
    Subject: Kiss My Patriotic Ass
    Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:01:59 -0600

I won't dignify your statement with a response on QRZ, but you are one sick, warped-mind puppy.
    Mark

To: M. Schneider
    Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 12:49 PM
    Subject: Re: Kiss My Patriotic Ass

Dearest Marky Poo,
    It is of interest that you show not the least bit of curiosity about why I might have made such a statement. Rather you make a grammatically challenged personal attack that also demeans the mentally ill. This puts you in the unfortunately large majority of other paper trained angry white male puppies. It would appear that you are unable dignify my statement with a real response because you no longer have intellectual curiosity nor capacity of your own. I suspect a pre-frontal Limbaughtomy since Faux News hasn't been stupid enough long enough to cause such a virulent case.
    Ever So Sincerely,
    Michael D. Adams

To: "Michael Adams"
    Subject: Re: Kiss My Patriotic Ass
    Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:51:19 –0600
    At 12:51 PM 12/31/2001 -0600, you wrote:

I refuse to dignify your crap with a response because it doesn't deserve anything except somebody slapping you up the side of the head with a 2 x 4. I read your profile on QRZ, and I stand by my comment, you are one seriously sick, warped-mind puppy.

Mark

And you are about as patriotic as Tim McVeigh, and we killed his ass for what he did.

To: M. Schneider
    Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001

Ah, I see that violence and death is your preferred form of response to a mild intellectual challenge of your propaganda induced belief systems. Why am I not surprised?;)

It is also of interest to me that you refer to Tim McVeigh since both attacks were very similar, in that they were most surely, in the parlance of intelligence professionals, "paving operations".

Perhaps your subconscious mind suspects what your comfortable, self-ignorated conscious mind fears to comprehend.

Your ranting so far equals a semantic Zero. Please try to do better or I will be forced to cease my attempts to enlighten you.

MDA

2. Guest

Guest Guest

But let's not make a holiday out of the day of the disaster itself (11/9). Rather let's make a holiday out of the day on which UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER is declared by those lice ridden vermin!! So we celebrate VICTORY rather than tragedy. My 2 cents.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Michael,

While I would agree with you that the US is looking frighteningly like Immanuel Kant's vision of a Great Nation, I would argue that it's not King George's doings. After all, you do not find the wrirings of Immanual Kant, and his lap dogs Marx and Lenin, in the libraries of King George's thinktank. You do, however, find those writings, and posters honoring the creators of the ideas, in Silver Spoon Al's thinktank.

King George is conducting a power grab, no doubt about that. But he's not doing it because he believes it is the proper position of the government to grab power. Rather, he is doing it because that is the knee-jerk reaction of all humans when they feel the need to exercise control over a disaster. Belive me, if Silver Spoon Al and his henchmen were in power, the power grab would be far more intense.

By your own writings, Michael, you are no more free than those whom you criticize. You are merely under the power and control of a different King. But you are controlled just as tightly, and you follow the teachings merely as a different breed of sheep.

Of course 911 was no accident. But it was not, as you might be implying, an intended result of any actions taken by those in power here. Rather, it was the intended result of an extremist organization whose goals could be met only by attacking the most visible target. Just as computer hackers write viruses for Windows, and not Macintosh or Linux, most assuredly a terrorist who wants his message heard by most will attack the US and not Albania. Not because the US did anything particularly wrong, but because the attacking the US will gain more publicity than attacking Albania.

Please stay with us, Michael. In the aftermath of the current military action, it is people like you who will be desparately needed so that we really can remove all the restrictions of freedom that are now being crammed upon us. Hopefully, those of us who are more aware, can then use that time to pull back the restrictions on liberty have have been thrust upon us for the past 100 years. Once that momentum is begun, it will be easier to see it through.

MB

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Be aware that "peace" means different things in different languages. In most middle eastern languages, it means the peace of "finally settling the dispute". A cease-fire in the middle east, is not a peace to them at all.

So your proposal of saying "peace be with you" would not bond us together at all, but rather, would highlight the huge differences between us, the very differences that are fanning the flames you wish to calm.

The idea is sound. Ham radio is one of the few activities that is participated in all around the world. It might actually be beneficial to encourage more global contests. How many other times can you say that people in hundreds of countries are all doing the same thing with the same goal?

MB

5. KB1GYQ

KB1GYQ Ham Member QRZ Page

We are unable to use the image of the 3 firefighters raising the flag @ Ground Zero. The Bergen County Record owns rights to the photo and will not allow it to be displayed on any webpage.

Shame on them! Perhaps you could find a usable photo of the aftermath, and some volunteers from the local FD to reenact the flagraising, and someone to photoshop the images together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.