ad: elecraft

Profile of Howard Mills, W3HM

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WA3VJB, Jan 9, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. WA4KCN

WA4KCN Ham Member QRZ Page

Well said!!

2. W3KW

W3KW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Here’s a quick update. I just left Howard’s house and he and his wife were hard at work mowing the lawn. They are both doing well. Howard gave me another obligatory tour of the shop and shack while I secretly drooled over at least 10 radios I’d love to buy from him. I will say this…his shop is maxed out. There must be a dozen or more rigs completed and waiting for the owners to pick them up. Some have been completed for years. That isn’t right. Howard needs to be rewarded for his work and if you have equipment there, please do your best to go get it. I understand how difficult that can be for some who might require a plane ticket and/or a rental car, etc., but every effort should me made to relieve Howard of the responsibility of protecting your rig and getting him paid for his excellent work.

If you ever have the chance to happen by Howard’s house, you’re in for a treat. The man is super interesting and so generous with his time. Let’s face it. He’s a legend in our hobby. One of the greats. Thank you Howard for everything you do for us.

W3KW

p.s. He doesn’t read the QRZ forums. Sorry, QRZ. He’s busy.

W0PV likes this.