ad: k1jek

Completed Please add my call signal for Germany

Discussion in 'Add My Call Sign to QRZ - Database Helpers Forum' started by OZ1ALX, Apr 1, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. OZ1ALX

OZ1ALX Ham Member QRZ Page

Please add call signal DL/OZ1ALX to my account OZ1ALX. I'm travelling to Germany very often and I use it from Germany.
    Thanks

2. JA6XZS

JA6XZS Volunteer DX Helper Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

"IN PROGRESS"

3. JA6XZS

Hi,

Ok, DL/OZ1ALX has been added to your account as requested.
    Please update the information as you like.

Thank you,

Kaz, JA6XZS
    DX Helper, QRZ.com

4. OZ1ALX

Can you please change "DL/OZ1ALX" to be the secondary callsign, not just another one callsign managed by me. This is special callsign with DX prefix. This is from my account page: "A secondary callsign is your callsign with a stroke (/) plus a special identifier. An example would be OZ1ALX/QRP where the /QRP is a special identifier. These can be for domestic (your country) or DX use. For DX use, they will typically be a prefix or suffix of the DX land, such as OZ1ALX/VP2 where the /VP2 is the foreign suffix."
    I can't add logs to my logbook with managed callsign "DL/OZ1ALX"
    Thanks.

5. JA6XZS

I was not allowed to add your "secondary callsign" so I added "DL/OZ1ALX" as a managed callsign to your account. I really though that you can use the Logbook if you make "Settings" for "DL/OZ1ALX Logbook".

Ok, I have deleted "DL/OZ1ALX" from your account. So, please add your "secondary callsign" yourself.

If you have any questions about the QRZ Logbook, go and post it to the correct forum "QRZ Logbook User Forum". https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?forums/qrz-logbook-user-forum.79/

If you'd like to know how long you need to wait to add your "secondary callsign" yourself etc, please send it to HQ at https://ssl.qrz.com/support

Thank you,

Kaz, JA6XZS
    DX Helper, QRZ.com

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  6. OZ1ALX

Thanks @JA6XZS. I wrote the question to the support.