ad: Halibut-1

New Amatuer Radio Auction Site

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by AJ4EF, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AJ4EF

AJ4EF Ham Member QRZ Page

New Auction WebSite.  ventureauctions

Free Listings. Secure Server.  
    I found this site, and listed a few items, and I like it! [​IMG]

2. K4LIX

K4LIX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll give it a try - a little competition to eBay may be a good thing. --Jim--

3. K1FUB

K1FUB Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a really nice site. Not many items listed at this time, bt I'm sure that it will grow. WATCH OUT EBAY!!!!!

4. WA7KKP

WA7KKP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hmmmm competition to E-Pay, where anything can go for outrageous and inflated prices.

I'd stick to hamfests, and cash-and-carry dealing. No added shipping and handling, and if you're a shrewd shopper, you can find a good deal.

I only go to E-Pay when I know the odds of finding something are next to nil hat a good hamfest fleamarket (which are in serious decline).

Gary WA7KKP

5. AB8RU

AB8RU Ham Member QRZ Page

DAYTON Will still be around so will IRA hamfest in Michigan June BTW if you have 2 ask IRA site

clubs have to be creative on swaps or people will not attend, Holland, MI came up with a real decent swap, I go when I can.

Also SUPER SWAP 2005 is this fall.

Kalmazoo Hamfest well don't have date in fall.

MICHIGAN that is ! [​IMG]

6. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

"Just for ham radio." Really? Salad tongs, knitting books, recipes, picture mats and frames . . . ummmmm . . . where did I go wrong?

7. K6UEY

K6UEY Ham Member QRZ Page

WA2ZDY,
    Wake up CHRIS, this is the 21st Century,every thing has or will be changed. Amateur Radio is no longer dedicated to Radio,that was the old traditional Amateur Radio,the NEW Amateur Radio has very little to do with Radio,that would be unfair and too limiting,besides it requires study and learning and there is no reason to learn some thing if you don't plan to use it . [​IMG]  [​IMG]

8. WA2ZDY

WA2ZDY Guest

I hear ya Orv. But I'm surveying my hamshack and I see picture frames, even a few with mats, but . . . salad tongs? I guess if they're plastic we could use them to move HV wires around. (We call that population control.)

Of course you're right, all of those items can be found at every hamfest, so it must be true. Grrrrr . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.