ad: MLSons-1

New amateur radio youtube channel

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by M0ABG, Dec 10, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. M0ABG

M0ABG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello everyone hope you are all well,just a quick note to you all myself andy m0abg and chris 2e1evm have started our own youtube channel.
    We will be live streaming to youtube, other topics include antenna's hardware,software,atu's radio's,just about anything to do with radio.
    We also have a website which is www.dxhunter.co.uk both me and chris have links on our qrz.com page to our web site.
    Our youtube channel is live now with a introduction from myself andy m0abg if you visit the channel please give us a thumbs up or even consider subscribing.
    When we are going to be live streaming to youtube,we will post the details on qrz.com,facebook,etc upto a week before to give people plenty of notice.
    Best holiday greetings from myself andy m0abg and chris 2e1evm

2. W9WQA

W9WQA Ham Member QRZ Page

u tube, a great service but often frustrating when the audio is poor or useless.
    often a key point is jumped over quick and leaves me hopeless.
    often camera angle misses the point or its too dark to see whats needed.
    sometime they assume you know what they know. i dont.
    maybe you will watch for this stuff...

3. M0ABG

M0ABG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thx for the reply thomas w9wqa i recorded a video yesterday on the palomar engineers quad core 9-1 Unun 1-8 mhz to 61mhz power rating 1.5kw at my qth here in the u.k. will upload it to youtube in the next few days the video and audio quality is good
    happy holidays
    best 73's
    andy m0abg and chris 2e1evm