ad: M2Ant-1

NEAR-Fest - April 28 & 29, 2023 - Deerfield, NH

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by KA1PXZ, Mar 11, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KA1PXZ

KA1PXZ Ham Member QRZ Page

near-fest.jpg

Join us for NEAR-Fest XXXIII (New England Amateur Radio Festival) at the Deerfield Fairgrounds in Deerfield, New Hampshire. This years spring FEST will be held on April 28 and 29, 2023. Gates open at 9:00 am on Friday morning!! Two fun filled days of shopping at New England's largest outdoor hamfest.

NEW THIS YEAR - Purchase tickets and parking passes online IN ADVANCE and save $5.00 on your entrance ticket. NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS FOR ADVANCED PURCHASES! Go to www.near-fest.com and follow the ticketing link to purchase your discounted ticket. Will also be accepting credit/debit cards at the gate for day-of-event admission as well. Tickets are $10.00 in advance or $15.00 at the gate.....

Note: NEAR-Fest is usually held the first weekend in May and we had to change that this year and move it to one week earlier due to scheduling issues with the fairgrounds. See you in April at the FEST!!!

www.near-fest.com

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    W1JIM and KC2PMM like this.
  2. W1RC

W1RC Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks, Phil……….. the only thing changed is the dates. Looking forward to number XXXIII! Y’all come,
    MISTERMIKE, W1RC

N1VAU likes this.
  3. KA5WHO

KA5WHO Ham Member QRZ Page

Has anyone actually used the new online ticket system?I have tried 3 times to buy tickets and it just does not complete or something.It will not allow to add shipping.Probably just me./dale/ka5who

4. KA1PXZ

Hi Dale..... we have't heard of any other issues with the ticketing. It's done through SquareSpace and the shipping ($1.50) is automatically added to each order but only AFTER the buyer enters their physical shipping address will it show up on the total amount owed/charged line. I've processed several orders this week without any issues and physical tickets have been mailed out within a day or two of receiving the order.... all I can suggest is to try it again and if you have a problem feel free to direct e-mail me.... ka1pxz@near-fest.com

5. KA5WHO

KA5WHO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Philip
    All is well, I used a different browser and it worked well.The shipping cost would not appear.Email says tickets on the way already.Tnx for the hard work.de/Dale/Ka5who

N1VAU likes this.
  6. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

just 3 weeks away!

7. N1VAU

6 days until NEAR-fest

KA5WHO likes this.
  8. KA1PXZ

Advanced sale tickets still available online..... Save $5.00 by getting them prior to April 28th! $10.00 online or $15.00 at the gate (valid for both days!) Order/pay online at www.near-fest.com (click on the ticket link on the homepage) and your tickets will be held at the "WILL CALL" window at the gate on Friday morning..... See you at the FEST!

9. N1VAU

NEAR-fest was GREAT!
    Mr. Mike's crew is a fine oiled machine at herding cats in the right direction and encouraging is best behavior of attendees.

The weather was good and so was the turnout. I interacted with a few enthusiastic younger people who were getting into electronics and ham radio.

Our group spent over an hour picking up after our selves, leaving the neighborhood better than we found it and emptying the trash barrels into the dumpster.

Overall a satisfying experience.

The pirates of the 603 ARC (N1PTT) thank you @W1RC and your crew, again!

~Clayton, N1VAU