ad: Flexradio-1

Naturist Amateur Radio Club

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by N5KF, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N5KF

N5KF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The Naturist Amateur Club will be sponsoring thier 27th annual "Nude Awareness Celebration" the 2nd full week of July. Look for us on 7.265, 14.265, 21.365 and 28.465. QSL with SASE via callbook address for full color QSL card.

2. K9STH/SK

K9STH/SK QRZ Member QRZ Page

Although the subject matter of this may be controversial to some, the wording of the post, in my opinion, meets the criteria for QRZ.com. However, I don't think a copy of the QSL should be posted if it is anything like what I think it might be!

Also, I know about where N5KF lives (I have been in Round Rock many times!).

Glen, K9STH
    one of the QRZ.com moderators

3. W5ATX

W5ATX Guest

Ahhhh Round Rock . . . I'm getting homesick here now. That's where I took my son to his first movie in a theater . . . we were out of there within the first hour too!!!!

Yeah, I dunno about the QSL for this event, but I think it's cool these folks are willing to share . . . I think. I dunno!

73 and good luck with the "event."

Chris

4. WA7KKP

WA7KKP Ham Member QRZ Page

This event should bring new meaning to the phrase, "running barefoot", or other appropriate anatomical part. HI HI

I'm sure slow or fast-scan television will NOT be a part of the event.

I wonder how many of us have gone to the shack in our skivvies or less and made a contact.

Gary Hildebrand WA7KKP

5. KC8UGM

KC8UGM Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't think I'd fit in this group but a a QSL card from them would be INTERESTING!!!!!! [​IMG]

6. KR1SS

KR1SS Ham Member QRZ Page

My hat's off to y'all..oh, Oops! Pun intennded...have a great time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.