ad: Halibut-1

N2YDM Silent Key

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by KB2RMC, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB2RMC

KB2RMC Ham Member QRZ Page

Sad news to report of the passing of Ben Bass N2YDM of Buffalo NY a couple of days ago. Beside being a ham for 20 years, Ben was a well known, loved, and respected broadcast engineer and occasional air talent. Ben mentored myself and many others in broadcast engineering, ham radio, and electronics in General. He was 59 years of age. His services are as follows:

Ben Bass Memorial Service Info: Monday, February 10th, Mesnekoff Funeral Home located at 8630 Transit Road, East Amherst, NY 14051 - The ceremony will start at 9:30 am. All of Ben's friends are welcome to attend his Final Journey.

2. W2MFT/SK2023

W2MFT/SK2023 Ham Member QRZ Page

We are all going to miss you Ben...The lunch gang of WNYDXA

Ben Bass.jpg

3. K2LCT

K2LCT Ham Member QRZ Page

Ben was a good friend, We traded back and forth many things over the years. Ben would always set up a meeting when I came back to WNY, I will miss his Audio streaming and the Jokes he sent out. Ben was active in QCWA and BARRA as well as the WNYSO repeater consul. We all will miss you Ben Dick Pache HR1/K2LCT

4. K2LED

K2LED XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ben, 73 my friend. Your warm heart has touched many. I will always remember you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.