ad: Radclub22-1

Live web broadcast of Huntsville, AL hamfest this weekend

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by W5KUB, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. W5KUB

W5KUB Ham Member QRZ Page

It's time again for the Huntsville Hamfest and you can join in on the fun at http://w5kub.com Live streaming audio and video of the hamfest. Join in on the chatroom where everyone can talk to each other or directly to the W5KUB crew. During our last show we had over 30,000 hams in about 150 countries follow us the entire week. We will be giving away several thousand dollars of prizes to some lucky viewers that tune in. Prizes include Yaesu FT-950 grand prize announcement, LDG auto tuners, tentec mics, G5RVs, Handi-talkies, Baluns, Rollable Solar Chargers, KPC-3+ packet communicator, ARRL handbook, Communication speakers, subscriptions to CQ, CQVHF, and Poplar Communications, and QSL cards to mention a few. Thanks Tom W5KUB http://w5kub.com August20-21

2. KB0OXD

KB0OXD Guest

I took home the KPC 3+ TNC that was offered :)

Thanks Tom !! :)

Cheers & 73 :)

3. W5WPL

W5WPL Ham Member QRZ Page

Logged in. Waited about 30 seconds until prize was over.
    Said Hi all. And was zapped by the same little mod that was there during Dayton that banned folks all the while he was breaking his own rules.
    I have never been banned from any where. The web cast is not fun or friendly anymore.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  4. KB0OXD

KB0OXD Guest

Sometimes there were several prizes raffled off in a row. You have to wait for the ALL CLEAR (That means no more prizes will be raffled at that time) to resume typing

Otherwise you'll be put in the box (Yes I got put in the box once too but that's because I got my messge sent JUST AFTER the silence alarm went out & was just finishing up when it did go out)

And how do you know it was him anyways? There were several mods in there at all times

Cheers & 73 :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.