ad: M2Ant-1

Listen out for HAARP WSPR 80m transmissions

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Jul 28, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KQ6XA

KQ6XA Ham Member QRZ Page

Chris Fallen @CTFALLEN on twitter 2 minutes ago
    " SShhhhh! WSPR only! Starting in minutes.
    HAARP WSPR plan for 02 August 2018 UTC
    0010: NVIS O/X mode, 40m 7.0386 MHz
    0014: NVIS O/X mode, 40m 7.0386 MHz
    0018: NVIS O/X mode, 40m 7.0386 MHz
    0022: NVIS O/X mode, 40m 7.0386 MHz"

2. GM4BRB

GM4BRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Haha. that got 'em.

So, early one morning, this morning; I heard the 9.5Mhz 20Khz wide FM test as scheduled by Chris (the) Fallen (one), by listening in to an SDR in Half-Moon Bay California.

Chris Fallen‏ @ctfallen 2h2 hours ago
    From 2310 to 0010+ 9.5 MHz 50sec ON 10sec OFF, changing beam direction each time Note that this experiment will be FM!

This audio is the result of that. There's silence (no sawtooth, at the start and end, for comparison). Starts off quiet. Gets very loud later on, I guess they turned the polarisation. That's polarixation ...
    ... without a z ...

Click on the link and please to ignore the computer sound effect added by my PC.
    Windows sounds ... huh!

And he thought I was a fool who couldn't operate a radio ...

https://bit.ly/2n27Nzd

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  3. GM4BRB

GM4BRB Ham Member QRZ Page

One of the goals, of using the modern modes, in this series of experiments at Haarp, as stated at Chris Fallen's 'hope-conference' page, was to try to leave behind the previous generation's (your generation - my generation's), and typically club-oriented member's habits of putting youngsters off the hobby, with attitudes. Go find the page yourself, I posted a link earlier.

You know how to do something off your own back don't you?

And so I wonder how many of the old gripes and finger-pointings the next generation will be happy to continue on with, like an old 'hand-me-down', or are they as unlikely to be inherited as the horse-brasses from the parents' walls?
    I hope so.

Street-Anthem plays ... 'fade-out-again'.

73·

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  4. VK4GAP

VK4GAP Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't blame you for not re-posting that link , all aimed at the Kiddies and obviously morally corrupt imo , comments like the "radio time machine" and the likes , baiting .

I started to get a headache so left there quick smart , i should have put on some tin-foil but i have run out of the stuff and even when i switched on the internal psychic dampener the vision started to get blurry , powerful subliminal programming going on there so please do your investigations in short bursts , be aware that one of the tools used is to create a obsession , therefore eventually getting sucked in , it's sick stuff . 73 , Paul

5. W4HM

W4HM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm protected from the HAARP array cooking my brain by the toxic chem trails being released overhead. my QTH.:D

AD5NM and W4NNF like this.
  6. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

"Sorry OM, negative copy on your D-Star transmission. You went R2D2 on me." ;)

7. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Forget the tinfoil hat. This is CONDITION RED! Get into your Orgone Accumulator NOW! :p

VK4GAP likes this.
  8. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

And this is done by insulting experienced hams? Huh?

9. VK4GAP

VK4GAP Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you buy them now ?, i never knew they existed to be able to purchase , mine must have been pre-installed at the previous universe , maybe even at the creation of time? , i'll take a look in the warranty statement papers if i can recall where i left them , you know the Uni (one) Verse (saying) .

I don't mind the psychic dampener it's easy to switch on/off , it's that psychic wall or blocker that has consequences , as it does such a good job one can walk around completely ignorant of anything going on that's around , even death , misery , and the likes , it's a bit addictive or is addictive so i use that very very sparingly , as i like to have a laugh also every now and then , A lot .

W4NNF likes this.
  10. G3ZPF

G3ZPF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

80kW? ..... and there was me thinking WSPR transmissions were (very) QRP.

K9FV likes this.
  11. KQ6XA

Sage advice from an RF Engineer and MRI machine designer:

The tin foil hat will do more harm than good in the High Frequency part of the spectrum.
    The tin foil hat acts more like an attracting receive antenna at frequencies below UHF/microwave.

Where the wavelength of the signal is longer than the diameter of the hat, the wearer is attracting rather than rejecting the signal :)

see info: circular Waveguide below cutoff calculation.
    Waveguide λ cutoff

For the archtypical 3.5 inch diameter (9cm) tin foil hat, the Waveguide cutoff frequency is: 977.3 MHz

Keep in mind that those with larger heads may have tin foil hats with slightly lower frequency cutoff.

Also, the human body and its nervous system has other RF resonant frequencies, which act as antennas and absorbers of VHF radio waves!

The tin foil hat wearer who wants to avoid HF waves, would be better off wearing a hat made of 72 ohm resistors. Or an entire body suit of resistors.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  12. KQ6XA

Manufacturer Recall notice:
    Warning to all wearers of Tin Foil Hats.

Tin Foil Hats manufactured between 1929 and 2018.
    1. not effective below 900 MHz!
    2. attract HF and VHF frequencies!

Tin_Foil_Hat_Recall_Notice.jpg
    Image: Danger of Wearing A Tin Foil Hat Below Cutoff

fc= 1.8412 c / 2π a

Where:
    fc = circular waveguide* cutoff frequency in Hz
    c = speed of light within the waveguide in metres per second
    a = the internal radius for the circular waveguide in metres

* tin foil hats are shorted waveguides. The waveguide below cutoff frequency determines the lower end of frequency protection for tin foil hat wearers.

Factoid: Modern mind control and FMRI mind-reading entities use frequencies that are far below the effectiveness cutoff frequency of the common tin foil hat.

The tin foil hat may actually increase the effectiveness of LF/HF/VHF mind control waves, by acting as a receive antenna.

Some conspiracy theorists have suggested that the proliferation of the tin foil hat could even be part of a deeper conspiracy to increase the effectiveness of remote mind control and mind-reading entities, among the very population demographic that they want to control the most.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    AD5HR and K6CLS like this.
  13. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

go ahead, say the manufacturer's name

Acme Industries

signed,
    Wile Coyote, Super Genius

KQ6XA and AD5HR like this.
  14. K5CO

K5CO Ham Member QRZ Page

Not all progress ...is.

15. N3HKN

N3HKN Ham Member QRZ Page

There are some very odd people here who help define normalcy as a bad thing. These people are a good reason for a person, thinking about Ham Radio, to look elsewhere for a hobby. This will simply get worse as the civility of our political leaders achieves new lows and trend lower. It is interesting observing this social fringe, who are fueled by any opportunity to be critical and demonstrate a lack of knowledge, and just exhibit plain nasty, impolite behavior.
    Dick N3HKN