ad: wmr-1

KJ6DN,Sheila D.Lewis, close friend SK :(

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by WW7F, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. WW7F

WW7F Guest

I lost contact with a very close friend, she was like a sister,I finally got through today and found she had died from an asthma attack that left her unconscious for 5 days then they pulled the plug on the machine, she had been unconscious for 8 minutes when they revived her before taking her to the hospital.
    Sheila D Lewis, KJ6DN of Woodinville, WA was a great friend, she was kind and had no ill ever to say towards anyone, She also was a very good musician, she was a guitarist and played in some bar bands over the years I remember her telling me before. I guess in a way the snow storm in washington state killed her the ambulence took a little more time than she had to be revived.
    I was honored to be her friend for many years, I have lost a very close and good friend,I'm writing now to honor her and memorialize her best as I can.
    She had no family and I was the closest thing she had to family she told me many times. I owe her that, she was alone when it happened and nobody should be alone and forgotten.
    Im kind of in shock at the moment, sorry if my post is maybe not quite making much sense, 73 Michelle

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.