ad: chuckmartin

Huntsville Hamfest After Action Report

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by WK4DS, Aug 24, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WK4DS

WK4DS Ham Member QRZ Page

N8JJM and WD5GWY like this.
  2. KJ5T

KJ5T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Awesome post and thanks for Sharing! I carried my camera but only snapped a few photos of my daughter at her first hamfest (8 months seems the perfect time to get them started). The only purchases I made was some coax (can never have enough coax!), a TN07 Green Mast and the trailer hitch mount for it. Not tangible purchases but we signed up my wife (KG5ONN) for her ARRL Family Life Membership and I renewed my diamond club. Also ordered some stuff from Elecraft (AX1 Accessories) which will get shipped out free because I ordered at the show.

I am not sure I will go every year, this was my second time but it is a fun show. Only thing I would change is if I go again with the family we will stay at the conference hotel.

3. WK4DS

WK4DS Ham Member QRZ Page

I wished elecraft had brought some of their small items as I wanted to see that AX1 antenna in person. I also saw all those green poles in the middle of the room and considered getting one myself ha ha. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog I really appreciate it. As for the young one I would agree you got started on the right foot at the right time LOL.

KJ5T likes this.