ad: M2Ant-1

How has been using KA6LMS?

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions and Special Events' started by VE1JMB, Mar 29, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. VE1JMB

VE1JMB Ham Member QRZ Page

K5JXO likes this.
  2. N1MFX

N1MFX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I connected with KA6LMS/VE3 (Laird). The pileups were crazy. I wish they'd confirm via QRZ.

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Once they confirm on LoTW, ClubLog, etc. etc. just import the ADIF to QRZ. Done

Dave
    W7UUU

4. WB3JAC

WB3JAC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I connected with 4 of them all on 20 meters.
    W6L on FT4
    W6M on Ft8 and Ft4 (several times on different days)
    W6S on SSB
    and KA5LMS/7 on SSB

My first time dealing with any kind of pileups. It was pretty exciting.

5. KA5WHO

KA5WHO Ham Member QRZ Page

6. KA5WHO

I did a clean sweep including on the stage but I used a paper log.So I don't know how that works

Dale/ka5who

7. KG5BJV

KG5BJV Ham Member QRZ Page

I worked 8 of them it says qsl cards not available until 15th may should I wait until then to mail them for a qsl card or should I mail them now?

8. KA5WHO

My understanding is that you must work all call areas not including ve stations,plus 3 of the 3 letter calls,to get a certificate,antd to actually work the on stage call on Sat or Sun to receive a qsl card.

dale/ka5who

9. KG5BJV

KG5BJV Ham Member QRZ Page

No that’s for the clean sweep certificate I mean just the qsl card if you send a sae to them they will mail you a card

10. KA5WHO

I think the qsl card is only if you made contact with the actual on stage station.(ka6lms/ons