ad: Radclub22-1

Hamvention 2024

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WP4KEY, Feb 16, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N8PKN

N8PKN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the video. I always looked for the bluegrass group in the flea-market. Nice way to spend a little time not sifting through piles of "good stuff you need".

2. N3RYB

N3RYB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For those of you who are into hard rock, Saxon and Uriah Heep are going to be playing in Cincinnati on Friday night. Bands I never expected to see. Something else to look forward to on this trip :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
  3. KI7ZRF

KI7ZRF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Anyone hear anything about Kenwood coming out with a new mobile with APRS? I was kinda hoping with the release of the D75, a new mobile wouldn't be far behind.

4. KJ5T

KJ5T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have my tickets for what will be my second hamvention barring no unforeseen issues with getting there. Running into so many folks last year and getting to meet some hams that I have talked to on and off the air in person was truly a wonderful experience. I doubt it will be an every year thing but I hope to make it on a semi-regular basis as long as I am physically and financially able.

N3RYB likes this.
  5. VA3YBW

VA3YBW Ham Member QRZ Page

Newly licensed and starting to think about what radio I want to buy. I am waiting until after Hamvention should something new get released. Anyone have any rumors?