ad: cq2k-1

Ham writer rewards ham readers!

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by K9YNF, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K9YNF

K9YNF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello QRZ readers!

This is Wayne C. Long, K9YNF, of Cascade, Wisconsin. Many of you know me as a professional writer of short stories. Two Decembers in a row I won the coveted QST Cover Plaque Award in 2004-2005 for my ham fiction "The Christmas Tree" and "Jimmy's Wish." I am most grateful for your vote! Many of you DXers know me from my annual holiday stories in The DX Magazine. My most recent story there was "The Lost and Found" in the November/December 2007 issue.

I have launched a short story subscription and Pay-Per-View Web site at www.LongShortStories.com which features one and two-year subscriptions of my stories, delivered by e-mail anywhere in the world every 12 days!

This year (2008) I have rolled out my 2008 READERS' REWARDS CLUB in which hams who subscribe will receive a $5.00 REBATE from yours truly as my way of thanking all my Amateur Radio friends for their past and future support. In addition, for those hams who subscribe and bring me other hams who subscribe, I will REBATE an ADDITIONAL $5.00 to you for each new paid subscriber you bring me during 2008. A nice chunk of change for those who go the extra mile to help us grow! Thanks.

I wish to personally invite you to visit www.LongShortStories.com and to become a subscriber to the best in creative short fiction!

Wayne
    K9YNF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.