ad: Alphaant-1

Halloween Voice Video Chat Party

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KI6DTC, Oct 23, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. KI6DTC

KI6DTC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

HamSpace is having it's first meet and greet Halloween Party for the Ham Radio Community October 31 starting at 05:00 to about 07:00 UTC. You must make a Free members account to access the live voice and video chat function. The voice and text chat are always open 24 hours a day but during Special Events such as the Halloween Party the voice + video will also be open to all Free members.

If you make your account please also make a profile with pictures and opt-in so other members can communicate with you. HamSpace is 100% Free to all Ham Radio Operators and works on all PC's, Laptops and Mobile Devices. There is a $10 Prize Paid to the Ham with the best costume although costumes are not required to join in the fun.

73 from all of us at https://hamspace.me

halloween-party.png

2. W5HWZ

W5HWZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I am member on hamspace.me and really like the people there I"m visiting every night, and keeping contact with many good amateur friends around the world. We welcome new friends to join us this Halloween have some fun show off your costume and let's all get to know each other better.