ad: Radclub22-1

Guantanamo Bay, CUBA (KG4BB)

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by amarweb, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. amarweb

amarweb QRZ Member

Hello all,

My name is Adam. I am KA1ZFE in the states. I will be in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba for a while and have found a Ham Shack here that I can use. Many of you have already worked me but I want to put it out there for those who have not!

I am opperating as KG4BB here in Cuba. I have all band and mode capabilities here so listen on the bands! You can usually find me on the 75M DX Window and around 14.265 when the bands are in good shape. I will also be in the CW portions of 20, 30, 40 and 75M. as soon as my rig blaster comes in (Might be a few weeks) I will be on the digital portions as well.

You can always email me for a sched if you need this station on a certain band! I will try and accomodate all as time here allows. email me at adam.forman@us.army.mil for more info.

Also, I have had a huge request for QSL cards! I have had cards made up and will respond to everyone tht sends me a card. I will only be able to get the cards if you send them to my home address, which is listed on QRZ under KA1ZFE!

Thanks and hope to see you on the bands!

73 de KG4BB (KA1ZFE)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.