ad: ProAudio-1

Geratol W.A.S. NET to offer new certificate

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by N1KL, Oct 1, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N1KL

N1KL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The GERATOL Worked All States Net, which stands for Greetings Extra Radio Amateur Amateurs Tired of Operating Lately, will launch it's Fall season, starting Oct 1st at 0100Z on 3.668 Mhz.

The net is a Worked All States net, in the Extra Class portion of the 80 Meter band, but offers several other challenging and fun certificates and endorsements.

The net has announced the launch of a new certificate, which any operators may work to complete. You do not need a GERATOL number, and the net welcomes all call sign formats.

The Certificate is called the Call Area Challenge Certificate.
    [​IMG]

To find out more about the net, as well as the new certificate, you can find detailed information on the GERATOL Website at http://geratol.net

The net meets each evening at 0100Z, on 3.668 from October 1st through April 30th. Feel free to stop by some evening and say hi, and check into the net.

73 Kevin N1KL GERATOL Website Public Relations

2. N3LHQ

N3LHQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

My parents would take Geritol then go watch Lawernce Welk on TV. :)

W9EBE likes this.
  3. KQ4GUI

KQ4GUI Ham Member QRZ Page

Darn it why do they have to have it in the extra part of the band I am not an extra yet.

N3LHQ likes this.
  4. N3LHQ

N3LHQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For General WAS Net go to 3.825 03:00 UTC on Sat or Sun for the OMISS.NET !! I think there is a 3905 Net on 75 meters, just forgot where.

KQ4GUI likes this.
  5. VE3PP

VE3PP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Upgrade;)

6. K9XR

K9XR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It has been in the EXTRA portion for 45 years that I know of. Yes s ago the Extra SSB band was only 3.775 to 3.800.