ad: Halibut-1

Free Ham Radio Products from American Radio Supply

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by W4ALK, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W4ALK

W4ALK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. WW7F

WW7F Guest

Contest Rules

1. To enter this contest you must have a valid USA amateur radio license.
    2. Winner will be picked at random from all entries received by midnight Jan. 31, 2013.
    3. The contest is valid for USA residents only and is void where prohibited by law.
    4. We reserve the right to modify and or cancel this giveaway without notice.

Rule number 4 concerns me, so say someone wins, they decide to cancel it and use this as the right? I am entering this anyhow, I will just give it the benefit of the doubt and enter, and hope for the best I guess:) 73, Thanks for the link worth a try anyway just odd they said they reserved the right to not give it away.
    I cant help but feel like this is someone gathering up info for the future perhaps to use on mailing lists, still it is a giveaway I hope it is on the level:) If the mailing list is ham related I have no objections:).
    Take care, Michelle:)

3. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mail chimp - sign up for your free junk email subscription.

4. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

YUUUUP!!!! I already have their emails sent to spam.

5. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

Steve , then when you get the notice that you won , it goes to spam .
    And they do not have to give out the free prize .
    :)

6. W4ALK

Hi Michelle, It's all legit. We do not foresee a reason why we would make any changes to this contest. We post all winners on our website to keep things honest. Good luck! Terry, W4ALK

7. W4ALK

Hi Bob (AD8MA), We email approximately once a month; however, given your sensitivity you probably shouldn't participate. 73, Terry, W4ALK

8. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

Not a problem, I'm going to win it. I've got the goods on Terry.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

9. WW7F

WW7F Guest

Thank You Terry:) I appreciate that a ham business is giving away things it is encouraging to see more of the businesses starting up and in many cases succeeding:) I also hope I have luck winning something in a ham contest,if not this one then perhaps down the road.
    I think I have entered a zillion no luck so far, so that just means I need to be tenacious;)
    Thanks Terry for the posting of the contest , I hope you guys prosper we need more US based businesses, esepcially ham ones,good for the economy:)! 73,Michelle:)

10. W4ALK

Thanks Michelle... Terry, W4ALK

11. KA2ZMS

KA2ZMS Ham Member QRZ Page

I Like KA2ZMS...Very nice selection of antenna supplies !

12. AC4BB

AC4BB Ham Member QRZ Page

I was hoping to win the widder mobile.

13. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I already have a UV-5R, and don't need my email spammed up!

14. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Terry,
    Thanks for doing this contest and I hope the results exceed your expectations. Please ignore the negative comments as some folks would complain even if ya hung 'em with a brand new rope.
    Hart

15. W4ALK

Now that's funny Hart (AJ4GO) :cool:, and thanks for the encouragement. The contest has already exceeded our expectations. Personally speaking, I don't let negative people bother me. Negative people are simply a distraction to be ignored. Everyday I smile and embrace life to it's fullest. 73, Terry, W4ALK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.