ad: Flexradio-1

Four dutch Hams on radio holiday in Denmark - OV2T & 5Q7DX - EU-171

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by PA1SVM, Aug 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. PA1SVM

PA1SVM Ham Member QRZ Page

From september 14th until september 21st, four dutch hams will activate IOTA EU-171 in the north part of Denmark from a summerhouse. Two of us also have a Danish call which we will activate during this time.

The calls are: OV2T and 5Q7DX, we will be active on all HF bands on SSB and CW. The main antenna's will be a 5-band spiderbeam @ 62ft and a 40m vertical with elevated radials and a 30m deltaloop.

The four dutch hams:

Maarten PD2R & OV2T
    Jan PA7JWC & 5Q7DX
    Wino PA0ABM
    Sven PA1SVM

Hope to catch you on the bands, we are looking forward to it !!

73, Sven

KP4SX likes this.
  2. W3JJW

W3JJW Ham Member QRZ Page

Gezellig! Ik zou zeker voor jullie luisteren!

jay

PD2R likes this.
  3. PD2R

PD2R Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Jay,

I read your biography on QRZ and I sincerely hope that if you hear us, you are willing to pick up a microphone of key to make a QSO. If you are doubtful of you CW skills then you should listen to me on CW. If I would have to give you a dime for every mistake I make on CW, I would be broke after just one QSO, hi.
    If you some help getting you on air in CW, I can highly recommend CW Academy by CW Ops. It's a fantastic program which trains you not only to copy en send characters but to actually make a QSO on air. With the skills you already have, it should take you no more then 15 minutes a day for two months. I started from scratch and also managed to do it in two months but I needed to practice at least half an hour per day. I really can't say enough good things about the program so if you need that little push, please check out CW Academy.

Again, I would love to have a chat with you and learn what brought you to the Netherlands and Norway. So don't hesitate and pick up that microphone or key if you hear us!

Misschien had ik het bovenstaande ook wel in het Nederlands kunnen typen maar voor de zekerheid heb ik het maar in het Engels gedaan ;-)

73, Maarten PD2R/OV2T