ad: TinyPaddle-1

FOR ALL YOUR DOWNLOADS

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by 2E0PLA, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. 2E0PLA

2E0PLA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

they have got lots of downloads for all rigs on here just join up and download what you want .needs new menbers
    www.mbars.co.uk

2. 2E0PLA

THIS SITE NEED NEW MENBERS SO COME AND JOIN UP
    THANKS FOR LOOKING ..2E0PLA

3. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

I will check it out, but why must I "join"? I get tired of being asked to JOIN every site I visit. What is the purpose?

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

4. 2E0PLA

hello john its just a new site with just some hams set up .
    to have a chat on what you want its in the uk got lots of downloads on it for lots of rigs just need some more hans to join in and have there say .thanks john for looking hope to see you on the site .
    and lots of hams and swl.www.mbars.co.uk
    2e0pla phil

5. 2E0PLA

thanks to all the hams from the usa who joined the site now we are getting a nice little site so have your say on ham radio at www.mbars.co.uk

6. WJ5O

WJ5O Ham Member QRZ Page

With that address.... I only get a commericial page selling domain names....
    I think this is the same offer of downloads that "popped up" about a year or so ago.... I even tried to register ... which I did but, I could never access the downloads because my pass word would never be accepted...... I exchanged messages serveral times with the page manager but, finally gave up after He insisted that it was my machine causing the "glitch"...... I have never had a difficulty with any other WWW down load pages.... Oh well, It would be nice to access manuals when needed....... the thought is nice. [​IMG]

7. w8cbc

w8cbc Guest

I finally took the plunge and "joined" mods.dk. I decided to contribute too. I needed two service manuals and looked around, finding that I would have to pay $20+ each for copies, not even originals - so the $6 for three months of downloads from mods.dk seems well worth it. That site is legit IOW. I wonder at those that demand you register and then don't work. Data mining?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.