ad: cq2k-1

FAMOUS ham-radio & VIP's OM ...update list today !

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by IW2BSF, May 24, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. IW2BSF

IW2BSF Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks WA6MHZ .... in the next update i add you... hi hi :)

2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Rudolfo--

I am not trying to be difficult.

When you COPY the above link, PASTE it in a browser, and have it try to open the link--there is no link.

To wit:
    COPY
    rodolfo-parisio.jimdo.com/app/download/8356427885/Famous+Ham-Radio+Amateurs+Radio+%26+VIPs+in+the+world+%5B2015 +by+IW2BSF%5D.pdf?t=1432913984
    PASTE
    rodolfo-parisio.jimdo.com/app/download/8356427885/Famous+Ham-Radio+Amateurs+Radio+%26+VIPs+in+the+world+%5B2015 +by+IW2BSF%5D.pdf?t=1432913984
    PRESS GO
    ***nolink****
    Using explorer, and safari.PC and Ipad, respectively.

Chip W1YW

3. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

it worked for me, Chip. It opened a link to a pdf. I am using Firefox on a WAR SURPLUS WINDOWS 2000 computer

4. K4ECE

K4ECE Ham Member QRZ Page

"
    Quote " Google has this really cool translate thingy... it took me about 10s using search for text to find it. Apprezzo hai condiviso l'articolo, ringrazio il mio amico

and although its been said many times, many ways... SAMANTHA CRISTOFETTI IS HOT HOT HOT! "​

I second that emotion !

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  5. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Unfortunately, not working on explorer or safari...but I am glad others are having success.

Chip W1YW

6. KF7PCL

KF7PCL Ham Member QRZ Page

Works in Firefox.

It might be the space in the link that is causing problems.

7. IW2BSF

8. WB2SMK

WB2SMK Ham Member QRZ Page

actually - he is

He's actually listed twice!

I listened to Jean on my way to my novice ham classes. He was on WOR (NY) and I lived on Long Island. Dad drive me to my classes since I was only about 12 or 13 at the time :)

9. IW2BSF

sorry...hi

but is too good if is listed for two time !

10. IW2BSF

i translate in english my article

FAMOUS HAM-RADIO in the world

here:

rodolfo-parisio.jimdo.com/app/download/8356427885/Famous+Ham-Radio+Amateurs+Radio+%26+VIPs+in+the+world+%5B2015+by+IW2BSF%5D.pdf?t=1432913984

11. K1DNR

K1DNR Ham Member QRZ Page

If you didn't like the machine translation than you should have read the original article in Italian. Its not that hard. I gave you the translation because you all complained and didn't want to take the time...

Its not my article. The guy volunteered it and you all just complained. Embarrassing example of perhaps the only "civilized" country/superpower where its ok for supposedly educated people to only speak one language and screw everyone else.

12. K1DNR

Nice job. se volete aiutarmi con italiani - Io vi aiuterò con l'inglese -

email me, from my QRZ page or k1dnr at arrl http://www.qrz.com/db/k1dnr if you type the URL like this, it converts to a link - so they only have to click vs copy and paste the link which is apparently too much work.

13. IW2BSF

hi Charley....thanks , but.... what is the problems ? there are some errors in the english version ?

14. K1DNR

a few, better than my Italian... :)

15. K1DNR