ad: Amateur-1

ELECRAFT K4D - Tested by HB9NBG+HB9FZC

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by HB9NBG, Jun 29, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
  1. HB9EPC

HB9EPC Ham Member QRZ Page

vendre un sourire ne suffit plus ! A+Chris.

M1WML and W4JLN like this.
  2. W5IEI

W5IEI Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I doubt he's biased though :rolleyes:

M1WML, HB9NBG and K0UO like this.
  3. VK4DX

VK4DX Ham Member QRZ Page

OMG! Some people just have no respect.

KR2C, M0MNE, LB0YI and 4 others like this.
  4. W4JLN

W4JLN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

o_O Amazing how people can be intelligent enough to pass the tests and earn their tickets while being so incredibly ignorant at the same time.

KR2C, G0LTG, M0MNE and 4 others like this.
  5. F4HPX

F4HPX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Whatever the language, everyone can post in own if he adresses particular public.
    But if this is a review so possibly not very independent If made by distributor.
    Anyway on Internet we find a lot of stuff today, both very professional and unprofessional, true and not. We saw recently even some reviews based only on technical data and pictures of unreleased gear….
    That’s I believe just a need of content creators aka internet influencers to fill the space and make a buzz to not be forgotten by their community. Also a lot of unboxing videos which I believe are pointless. It’s a soap opera and we need to see episode 135 to actually witness and hear a qso made.
    For me a base for good review would be the one made by an experienced ham that operated rather owned/unsponsored gear for quite a long time already. Otherwise it’s more like an advert.
    It’s up to us to filter out the content and make our own opinion and for sure not rush to overheat our credit cards just after.

M1WML, GM4JPZ, HA3FLT and 2 others like this.
  6. SM0AOM

SM0AOM Ham Member QRZ Page

What do you call someone that understands three languages? - Trilingual.

Someone who understands two languages? - Bilingual.

Only one language? - American...

73/
    Karl-Arne
    SM0AOM

K7PJM, K5XS, M0MNE and 8 others like this.
  7. F4HPX

F4HPX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, maybe not. In the past French was quite popular at least within so called high society and generally in diplomacy and I can tell you many of OM in France do not speak anything else than French… and stay on 40 and 80m but this is due to our bad school system. US is pretty big and many Americans never left their country like lot of Russians or Chinese so no need for.
    In Europe we have lot of small countries and we move much more thus probably more need to speak something else abroad and possibly common one. Esperanto did not work so today more likely that will be English and not German, Italian, Spanish or French. It happened that Americans Britons and few more already speak that one already .

M1WML and SV2HZF like this.
  8. SM0AOM

SM0AOM Ham Member QRZ Page

I believe that this is a generation question.

When I travelled a lot in France, Germany and Switzerland during the 80s and 90s, most younger people had a working knowledge of at least English.

In Sweden, in order to qualify for an University education in the 70s, a working knowledge of three foreign languages was required.

73/
    Karl-Arne
    SM0AOM

M1WML and F4HPX like this.
  9. HB9GZE

HB9GZE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

So it finally arrived! Good you keep us informed René about this great transceiver! On this and other pages. Hope you soon can deliver all the pre-orders.
    73, Stefan, HB9GZE

M1WML and K0UO like this.
  10. G0UUT

G0UUT Ham Member QRZ Page

correct btw this guy do not know English I know him not nice guy any way don't buy anything from him

M1WML likes this.