ad: elecraft

ECHOLINK VK5RQ-L and VK5ROC-R

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by VK5RQ, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. VK5RQ

VK5RQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Guys,

My Name is Joseph Briffa VK5RQ and Also 9H1GR, i live in Australia, i am the sysop of VK5RQ-L and also VK5ROC-R which belongs to Elizabeth Amateur Radio Club of S.Australia the Amateur Radio Club i belong to.

Just to inform everyone that is interested, connecting to either of those links, one need to register with me, the links operates on acceptance of licensed callsigns only, if anyone get the Denied answr on trying to link is for that reason, so anyone need excess, please email me with callsign to girna562@optusnet.com.au, also your callsign must be registered on QRZ.COM so i can check your details, before callsigns can be placed in the acceptance list.

Note ! VK5 callsigns in the Metropolitan area of Adelaide from Mt Compass to Clare will not be accepted, for the reason, that they can use RF into VK5ROC Repeater input and output on the simplex Frequency of 434.950 with CTCSS input, and VK5RQ-L on the simplex Frq's of 145.675 also with CTCSS input, for those in VK5 metro area, if you need the CTCSS Tone Frq's, also need to email me for it, this due that we do have interference not only from local Commertial Transmissions also from Local Pirates.

73 to All

De Joe VK5RQ/9H1GR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.