ad: Flexradio-1

DXpedition to Costa Rica, Oct 25-31

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by KC5HWB, Oct 24, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey folks,

This is Jason, Kc5HWB, with Ham Radio 2.0. Last year I traveled to Costa Rica with the NETARC Club from the North Texas area, for DXpedition. We operated just outside of Liberia, Grid Square EK70JQ. This year we are returning to the same location.

It was quite a fun trip last year, and we are looking forward to the CQ WW SSB contest that is happening the 29th-30th.

Callsigns this year will be:
    TI7 / WA0D
    TI7 / W5EXJ
    TI7 / W5AP
    TI7 / K4ZGB
    TI7 / KC5HWB
    TI7 / KE5OYQ

This year I will be running a live-stream from the location on YouTube.

I'll be recording lots of footage during this trip and will put up a recap video once we return. We're looking forward to it, it was lots of fun last year, and should be again this year.

73 to all, hope to hear you on the air.

W5BRO likes this.
  2. SV2EVS

SV2EVS Ham Member QRZ Page

I wish you all the best, your news is also posted on www.hamfest.eu.

I wish i could work you, but dipoles and propagation will not allow it...73.

3. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

We will begin operating late in the day on 10/26 through early early morning on 10/31. Our plan is to work all bands. And ... thanks to Roger and his crew in the UK at Monitor Sensors, we also will be on the 630m band.
    Other sponsors include TN07, MFJ and LNR Precision.

We will keep thebuddipole live group updated with current bands/frequencies we working. Keep an eye on the spot websites as well.
    We are really excited about this trip so w hope to hear you and make a QSO