ad: Flexradio-1

DXLab Suite is Icom 7610 Ready

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K0PIR, Feb 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. K0PIR

K0PIR Ham Member QRZ Page

I was looking for another Ham app to use for logging and rig control with my IC-7610 and to my surprise, DXLab Suite is IC-7610 ready! It's free too [​IMG]

READY.jpg

Why DXLab Suite?
    • It’s FREE!
    • I really enjoy using WSJT-X and JT Alert. JT Alert logs the WSJT-X QSOs into DXLab DXKeeper!
    • It has a very substantial support group (5,000+ users) in Yahoo groups.
    • Winwarbler can use MMTTY and I can operate RTTY (FSK). I have never had any issue with MMTTY and RTTY (FSK). It works perfectly, every time!
    • It uploads QSO’s automatically to eQSL.cc and LOTW.

FULL ARTICLE HERE.

Rich, K0PIR

2. AB1OC

AB1OC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

K0PIR likes this.
  3. K0PIR

Thanks Fred and great info. I have to watch those clips. I'm especially interested in Winwarbler.

Thank you!

4. WB4M

WB4M Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You have chosen the absolute best logging program available! Have fun exploring all the many features; I've used DXLabs for years without a single problem. 73.

K0PIR likes this.
  5. K4AVU/SK2023

K4AVU/SK2023 Ham Member QRZ Page

I am a user of DXLabs. It is a great program. It has many features for logging and other modes. It also has a recording feature. One of the best free logging programs and the best support. Thank you. Paul K4AVU

K0PIR likes this.
  6. K0PIR

Thanks Paul. I found that recording feature and love it. I regularly record members of our net in the morning for posterity. It's a very useful tool.

73's

7. K4IA

K4IA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am a big fan of DxLab. It has incredible award tracking and QSL management. A bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you will not be disappointed.
    *****! 5 stars and a snap.

SM7IUN likes this.
  8. SM7IUN

SM7IUN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

There is no ham radio suite like DXLab. Not even close.

9. K5WW

K5WW XML Subscriber QRZ Page