ad: Radclub22-1

DE KE7GGV Gerald Gaule(UPDATE)

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KE7GGV, May 9, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KE7GGV

KE7GGV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello to all, this is Gerald Gaule KE7GGV A/E in Vancouver Washington...all is well here and the internet stations for the blind and disabled are going well and growing!

I have added MORE programming such as ALL versions of The ARRL Podcasts and PSA'S with permission.

The programming runs through the day at various times on CGR 2 and Tuesdays 9-10 PM Pacific, plus CGR Radio offers, News, Information, Community, Educational Programming and I have added MORE programming for Vets and those who are serving our country!

CGR Radio has 2 streams and is on 7/24/365(some firewalls may block it)but it does work, CGR 1 is mainstream programming for The Blind, Visually Impaired, and Disabled and our audience is between the age of 54-90 and is target specific and mainly intended for that audience.

Plus there is Old Time Radio from 1929-62 with over 11,000 titles and Classical Music as fill-in programming on CGR 1, But CGR 2 as per request by our Blind Listeners to play Country Music between 1920 and Today and in ALL Genres of Country between programming. I have been in Radio since 1974 and at many stations.

CGR 2 is branded as "Willie The Legend Country Radio" and with permission, Both stations offer a wide variety of Block Programming. to serve our country and to bring awareness of the benefits of Amateur Radio and how wonderful the hobby is.

I am still doing FREE custom recordings for Club and sole owners of Ham Radio Repeaters, taking place the computerized voices and commands and with a personal touch at NO charge, my first client was the owner of a Repeater(WO7Z) Tom Boon in Aumsville Oregon, they were sayings such as This Is The WO7Z Repeater with a PL of 100 and other commands.

I have done over 40 Repeaters and systems for IRLP and ECHOLINK, again they are FREE and I have been doing them for almost 20 Years...in .wav or Mp3 and any bit rate, just tell me what you want to say(script)then I record them...and send them to you via email...it is easy...send to ccaisradio_at_gmail dot com(done this way because of spammers).

CGR Radio(Community Growth Radio)NWAIS is one of 30 Audio Services in The US alone and the concept of Audio Service for the Blind and such has been around since 1967.

I have in-home radio programmers/producers and in-home volunteer readers send material done way before Covid-19 came along.

I have been in Community Radio for years and before this, I worked at OCFB Radio in Portland Oregon as a volunteer reader and General Manager. My profile is on QRZ under KE7GGV, 73...thanks all..

Gerald R.GauleOwner(sole)-PD-MD-Chief Engineer of CGR Radio Networks/N.W.A.I.S...ARRL Assistant Section Manager for Western Washington Sector/PIO for Region 4 ARES and RACES(Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania, And Wahkiakum Counties in Southwest Washington).

CGR Radio 1 News-Info-Community Programming

http://station.voscast.com/5bb29904b7f28/

CGR Radio 2-Arts-Entertainment-Community Programming

http://station.voscast.com/5c54a781c884c/

73 DE KE7GGV..Take Care....all links do work just copy and paste..some firewalls may block it...

WB5THT likes this.
  2. KE7GGV

KE7GGV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello to all again....The Programming has expanded on CGR 2...

Veterans Programming(News-Information) M-F 1-4 PM
    Book-Magazine-Newspaper Readings M-F 4-7 PM
    ARRL/Amateur Radio Programming M-TU 7-9 PM....PLUS switched from Country to Oldies 1954-79...

PACIFIC TIME..

Plus a New NET if you can join ....

New Amateur Radio Net for The Visually Impaired, Blind and or Disabled.
    The 4th Sunday of Each Month@ 8 PM Pacific.
    Via The W7RAT Repeater(IRLP) Portland Oregon on The KOIN TV Tower(Host)W7RAT.
    440.400 (123.0)PL +5 MHz
    Informal but giving NTS Emergency Traffic.
    One Hour
    Net Control/Moderator-Gerald Gaule KE7GGV-Vancouver Washington

ALL ARE WELCOME...THX DE KE7GGV 73.