ad: Flexradio-1

CR6K: CT1ILT takes his Family Station to New Heights

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W1DED, Mar 27, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W1DED

W1DED Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

W1DED_085_CT1ILT_Thumbnail03.jpg
    To understand world-class radiosport contester Filipe Lopes, CT1ILT, you need only look toward his father, Jose, CT1CJJ. Jose was the role model that showed young Filipe the joy of morse code, the thrill (and preparation) of IOTA DXpeditions, the value of hard work in building a station and, most importantly, the camaraderie that comes with close ham radio friends. Filipe is now contributing his own unique skills to station building and innovation, bringing his close friends together to operate, and achieving extraordinary results in contesting with two (so far) appearances at the World Radiosport Team Championship (WRTC). If you participate in contests, you almost certainly have Filipe's family contest station, CR6K, in your log multiple times.

LY2BGR, F4VSE, F4HRM and 1 other person like this.
  2. KK5UP

KK5UP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I worked him on 4 bands, all confirmed LOTW and QRZ Thank you

AE8EM and W1DED like this.
  3. N8YN

N8YN Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

In my log 9 times (10-15-20-40) all confirmed on LOTW & QRZ..... also Thanks and Best of Luck always......73

N8YN

W1DED likes this.
  4. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

Felipe did a bang up job this weekend. Absurdly loud.

W1DED likes this.
  5. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh and thanks for the QSO. I remember stumbling over your call - Im more accustomed to J8s having two digits in the callsign. Very tired when you and I worked.

W1DED likes this.
  6. EA4U

EA4U Ham Member QRZ Page

Filipe is an excellent EA CONTEST CLUB contester.
    73 EA4U

W1DED likes this.
  7. W1DED

W1DED Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You weren't the only one! The J8 call created some ongoing confusion all week. Thanks for hanging in there and making the QSO. 73, KT