When I export my CQWW contest log tonight it will have the correct zones, because I entered the exchange I received verbatim for each contact. My style of operating is very casual. I only made about 800 contacts so far operating strictly S&P. I just put DXKeeper into contest mode as it is more than adequate for my needs, anymore. I have N1MM installed but it's overkill. DXKeeper also has an awards tab, and that is where the incorrect zones are saved to. Now that I am aware that this error is happening I can nip it in the bud, right from the DXKeeper capture window. I need to get ahold of David Bernstein after the weekend and see if there is some kind of a work around for the software to ignore an obviously wrong zone based on what the call sign prefix it. I mentioned previously that DXView displays the correct zones. PathFinder is the culprit that is grabbing the erroneous data from the QRZ details page.