ad: UR5CDX-1

CHANGE IN NUMBER OF POSTS

Discussion in 'Policies, Guidelines and Terms of Use' started by K3XR, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Not that I care one way or the other, but just curious why total number of posts would go from over 11,000 to under 9,000?

2. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

It's my understanding the only that can happen is for posts to be deleted.

3. KW7RF

KW7RF Ham Member QRZ Page

spring cleaning :eek:

4. W4RLR

W4RLR Ham Member QRZ Page

Wholesale deletions of posts and threads that didn't pass the management smell test.

5. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Would that be the high tech version of the 1930's book burnings in Germany that did not conform to a certain ideology ??

6. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Might that be the high tech version of the book burnings, in the 1930's, in Germany, that did not conform to a certain ideology??

7. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Would this be the high tech version of the 1930's book burning in Germany?

8. WA8P

WA8P XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Maybe the posts that were deleted were dupes :rolleyes:

9. AE1PT

AE1PT Ham Member QRZ Page

Several old forums that no longer exist were purged when the boards were reorganized recently. I saw no further need for the very first Political Junkies/Election 2008 boards to remain archived. Another long gone board that had been archived in the QRZ help section was purged as well.

When we break a year from it's closure, I will delete the last PJ archive. There are many that will take a BIG post count hit on that one--as that was where the majority of certain members posts were made.

The Nazi Germany comments are uncalled for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.