ad: LZQSLprint-1

blocking unneeded posts,sale ads

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W9WQA, Dec 3, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. W9WQA

W9WQA Ham Member QRZ Page

id like a way to just eliminate posts i have no more interest in so they dont even show up.
    seen a hundred times, sale ads i never buy,etc...
    just give me a box to check once !!

2. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you mean something like "ignore" for the forum topics? I have asked for that, too, many times.

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

QRZ Forums run on a platform called XenForo. It's forum software - not really designed as an e-commerce platform. QRZ is not eBay :)

Users can click on any green "FOR SALE" flag and then they will only see items for sale - no sold items.
    Users can click on any given "SOLD" flag and then they will only see items that are sold - no for sale items.
    Either choice by clicking the "filters" button in the upper left.

As of this week, all ads older than 90 days regardless of status or comments added later, will be archived.

Outside of these three things, that's it. Those are your options.

It's a XenForo thing - not a QRZ thing in that sense.

Dave
    W7UUU

4. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Dave, thanks for answering. But I do not think that addresses our questions. Waiting for OP to explain more exactly.

More precisely, I would like to "ignore" certain forum topics, so I don't have to see FCC license updates, and community help, and a couple others.