ad: elecraft

Available Resources

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KD3U, Feb 19, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KD3U

KD3U XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Available Resources
    Tonight I would like to talk about two things

1) Thank a patron
    2) offer a resource
    Several years back I became a ARRL VE and had a desire to find some retired hams who would like to teach ham classes to young students. Things did not work out, However in the process I had reached out to several organizations, asking if they were interested in being patrons.

MFJ electronics was super nice about the whole thing and gifted us several Morse code Key toner trainer sets,

to quote my favorite speaker AND NOW FOR THE REST OF THE STORY. ( p. Harvey)

I am looking for an active group who is currently teaching Armature radio & License
    preparation, preferably to young people. I would like to send this organization the key oscillators free if they will actually put them to use. These are new and never opened. If your teaching ham and code plz feel free to reach out to me here.

I am a long time customer of MFJ electronics because I like what they make.

MFJ Thank you

for your contribution of these training materials to the ham radio space!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2024
  2. KC3TEC

KC3TEC Ham Member QRZ Page

Mckean county amateur radio club W3VV actively teaches amateur radio classes including cw
    We are in nw pennsylvania
    And would welcome any materials or equipment.
    We are trying to get more people involved and active.
    We are hoping to activate more youth events.
    My own skills outside of amateur radio include electrical, welding, electronics, soldering, and detailed safety.
    73 Ted kc3tec

3. KD8YQC

KD8YQC Ham Member QRZ Page

FYI @KD3U I'm not sure what font choices you used, but your message doesn't show up for people using the Dark Shack visual style selection.
    I had to hold my mouse button down and drag it over your posting to make the words appear.

K2CD likes this.