ad: Radclub22-1

2010 Arkansas QSO Party

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by AD5WI, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. AD5WI

AD5WI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello everyone,

I'd like to invite everyone to join the fun in the 2010 ARQP Sept 11, 2010. I'll be roving and my planned route will cover Carroll, Boone, Marion, Baxter, Stone, Searcy, Newton, and Madison counties. My operation will be on 20 & 40 meters CW only, I'll try to be around 14.040+/- and 7.040+/-. There will be anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour between counties that I'll be off the air.

Please remember my cw speed is around 18wpm so you speed demons out there might have to slow down a bit.

A special thank you to the 3 mobile ops ( Alan N5NA, Larry K5END, and Norm W3DYA ) who are coming from out of state to activate most of the counties.

It looks like 69 of the 75 counties will be activated

For more information, rules, and the route map visit the ARKAN website www.arkanhams.org

73, Mark AD5WI

2. N5NA

N5NA Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey Mark just a few more days until the ARQP. This should be a good one with the mobiles/rovers out and about!

For a map of counties being activated by the mobiles and rovers visit http://arqp.n5na.net/.

3. NB4M

NB4M Ham Member QRZ Page

Web site

Will we be able to see our results or final standings for the ARQP?

Seems in previous years there has been nothing on the web site.

Tnx
    NB4M
    http://www.tnqp.org/

4. AD5WI

AD5WI Ham Member QRZ Page

You'd have to check with ARKAN, the club that's sponsoring the ARQP. I'd also like to see the scores, it's nice to see how I stack up against the other operators. Maybe this year they will post the scores, not just the winners.

73, Mark AD5WI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.