ad: portazero-1

2008 Fall Classic DX Event

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by K4SX, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K4SX

K4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It is my pleaure and priviledge to announce today the first annual Fall Classic DX Event sponsored by www.countryuncledx.com. This DX Event has been founded for the primary purpose of generating enthusiasm for DXing, Amateur Radio, and to provide an inclusive way for Hams who do not like to "contest" but would enjoy a way to compete over a longer period of time than a weekend without calling " CQ Contest". So the 2008 Fall Classic DX Event has been developed and launched for Amateurs to participate and enjoy DXing.

The Event begins on October 1, 2008 and ends December 31, 2008. All event information can be found at www.countryuncledx.com or you can email K4SX or N4DA for information and details.

I should also mention that this event is not intended to compete with or preclude any other DX competition or contests. It is worth noting that all DX contacts made in contests during the event period may and will be counted.

I hope you decide on joining in and having some DX fun!

Ron Lowrance
    K4SX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.