ad: elecraft

1960s Rock Music & TV Shows Net - Website

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N7LQR, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N7LQR

N7LQR Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to invite all interested hams in southcentral Arizona to join me for "The 1960s Pop-Rock Music and TV Shows Net" every Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm on the 224.500 Repeater located atop Mt. Lemmon in Tucson. This net provides a forum for all of us "Baby-Boomers" to discuss, relive and learn more about the music and TV shows that had a memorable impact on the 1960s and well beyond.

If you live outside Arizona, but are a 60s music afficionado, please visit the Internet companion to the Net on the most popular 1960s "Baby-Boomer" website, "The 60s Official Site" at www.the60sofficialsite.com. Check out the sub-domain, "CQ Hams Still Groovin' In The 60s" by simply clicking on "CQ Hams" on the left side of the homepage. You will find some very interesting articles on 1960s rock and roll bands as well as a body of 60s rock music trivia. New material is added each week. There is also a monthly "Net Roundup" article detailing the highlights of the Nostalgia Net and featuring a Net member.

I hope you will check into the Net and thanks for stopping by "CQ Hams Still Groovin' In The 60s". Take care, everyone and "keep on groovin'".

73',

John N7LQR
    Maricopa, AZ

2. K4AVL

K4AVL Ham Member QRZ Page

Can out-of-staters join up with you on Echolink perhaps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.