ad: ProAudio-1

Дни активности, посвящённые 75-летию со дня основания Сибирского химического комбината

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by R9HCV, Mar 20, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. R9HCV

R9HCV Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    26 марта 1949 г. Советом Министров СССР принято решение о строительстве Зауральского машиностроительного завода (Комбинат 816, п/я 129, п/я 153, п/я В-2994, ныне АО «Сибирский химический комбинат» – СХК, входит в Топливную компанию АО «ТВЭЛ», Госкорпорация «Росатом», г. Северск, Томская область). Основной задачей комбината на протяжении многих лет было получение продукции для оборонных целей и атомной энергетики, регенерация отработанного на АЭС топлива, производство для народного хозяйства электрической и тепловой энергии и производство различных товаров народного потребления. Подробная информация на http://atomsib.ru.

В честь празднования 75-летнего юбилея со дня основания Сибирского химического комбината приглашаем всех радиолюбителей принять участие в днях активности «R75SHK», которые будут проходить с 10:00 UTC 22 марта до 10:00 UTC 31 марта 2024 года на радиолюбительских участках КВ и УКВ диапазонов следующими видами радиосвязи: CW, SSB, FT4, FT8, DMR. Для получения памятного диплома необходимо набрать 75 очков за связь с юбилейной станцией R75SHK. Каждая связь дает 5 очков. Повторы засчитываются на разных диапазонах и разными видами связи. Радиолюбителям Южной и Северной Америки, Африки и Океании очки удваиваются. Дипломы наблюдателям выдаются на аналогичных условиях. Диплом выдается в электронном виде на платформе hamlog.online.

2. N9WFT

N9WFT Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry to say I do not speak or read Russian.....

3. N3RYB

N3RYB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

By way of Google Translation

On March 26, 1949, the Council of Ministers of the USSR adopted a decision on the construction of the Trans-Ural Machine-Building Plant (Combine 816, p/o box 129, p/o box 153, p/o box B-2994, now JSC Siberian Chemical Plant - Siberian Chemical Plant, part of the Fuel Company JSC TVEL, State Corporation Rosatom, Seversk, Tomsk region). The main task of the plant for many years was to obtain products for defense purposes and nuclear energy, regenerate fuel spent at nuclear power plants, produce electric and thermal energy for the national economy and produce various consumer goods. Detailed information at http://atomsib.ru.

In honor of the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Siberian Chemical Plant, we invite all radio amateurs to take part in the “R75SHK” activity days, which will take place from 10:00 UTC on March 22 to 10:00 UTC on March 31, 2024 on the HF and VHF amateur radio sections ranges using the following types of radio communications: CW, SSB, FT4, FT8, DMR. To receive a commemorative diploma, you must score 75 points for communicating with the anniversary station R75SHK. Each connection is worth 5 points. Repetitions are counted on different bands and different types of communications. For radio amateurs in South and North America, Africa and Oceania, points are doubled. Observer diplomas are issued under similar conditions. The diploma is issued electronically on the hamlog.online platform.

N9WFT likes this.
  4. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

Easy for you to say.

5. N9WFT

Arron, Thank You for the Google translation. Very few of us YANKS are fluent in Russian

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Google Translate is just a couple clicks

Welcome to the 21st century :)

Dave
    W7UUU

WR2E likes this.
  7. N9WFT

Thanks for the comment Dave. But I don’t know how to access that...I suppose that is not anyone that knows everything.....I see I have a learning opportunity

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
  8. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Type or copy/paste into your browser window: translate.google.com

Then copy/paste the Russian text into the window. Have the left window set to "Detect Language" and the right window to "English".

Or if you're in a hurry and using Chrome, just highlight the Russian text, then right click and select "Translate Selection to English"

Dave
    W7UUU

WD4ELG likes this.
  9. N9WFT

Dave, I am truly thankful for your help. As an old timer, things like this can be challenging for me :)

W7UUU likes this.
  10. K9TDW

K9TDW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

An easier and quicker way to translate is to:
    Highlight the text to be translated, then right click your mouse on the highlighted text, and then choose "translate section to English".

11. W7UUU

:) You quoted my post where I said exactly that.... did you not read the post? :)

It's the third sentence

Dave
    W7UUU

WD4ELG likes this.
  12. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

Old timer? I'm eight years your senior. Guess that makes me a fossil.

N9WFT likes this.
  13. N9WFT